GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stupid Zen Touch"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/02/05 at 22:39
Regular
Back to Creative it goes.

Damn things decided to bloody brake. It stops and plays when it feels. Skips tracks. Starts playing some random song from another album and is generally acting strange.

I've tried reformating and updating the bios with no luck.

Seems as though I've got myself a dud.
Tue 01/02/05 at 22:39
Regular
Back to Creative it goes.

Damn things decided to bloody brake. It stops and plays when it feels. Skips tracks. Starts playing some random song from another album and is generally acting strange.

I've tried reformating and updating the bios with no luck.

Seems as though I've got myself a dud.
Tue 01/02/05 at 22:48
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
Hmmm, My friends failed as well, I think there basically just hard drives, which are prone to breaking with slight bangs and taps.
Wed 02/02/05 at 06:22
"Tesco value"
Damarus wrote:
bloody brake.

had a busy weekend on the ambulances the other week, so much so that we were out for about 6 hours without time for a break for something to drink.

This really got my crew mate annoyed, and back on station she filled in a general report form about how hot it was and busy we were.(makes a mountain out of a molehill)

unfortunatly she isn't the sharpest tool in the box, and her spelling and grammer is awful at the best of times.

She headlined the general report for
"On the road all morning without any brakes"
needless to say I glanced over it, smiled to myself, and let her smugly hand it to the Ambulance director. The look on his face!
Wed 02/02/05 at 06:27
poopots wrote:
> Hmmm, My friends failed as well, I think there basically just hard
> drives, which are prone to breaking with slight bangs and taps.

I dropped my, yes, iPod mini 5 ft the other day. It was still working. It should have antishock protection or whatever.
Wed 02/02/05 at 08:41
Regular
Robin wrote:
> Damarus wrote:
> bloody brake.

You wrote* all that for one simple mistake.

[S][S]*copied from somewhere
Wed 02/02/05 at 09:00
"Tesco value"
Sleep deprivation.

and nope, not copied.

just reminded me of what difference one word could make, and the constant lack of intelligence shown by my colleague, yours was mearly a type O.
Wed 02/02/05 at 13:20
Regular
"..."
Damarus wrote:
> Back to Creative it goes.
>
> Damn things decided to bloody brake. It stops and plays when it
> feels. Skips tracks. Starts playing some random song from another
> album and is generally acting strange.
>
> I've tried reformating and updating the bios with no luck.
>
> Seems as though I've got myself a dud.

You've probably got the read/write heads crossed internally, it's a rarity for hard-drives, but a drawback of the technology unfortunatley. The reason for the jumping is the right head is tring to correct itself, but because it's crossed with the read head keeps dragging the read head to different places on the HDD surface.

I'm a geek.
Wed 02/02/05 at 13:24
Who likes wrestling! It's a double whammy.
Wed 02/02/05 at 13:26
Regular
"..."
lcarus wrote:
> Who likes wrestling!

It's true, but I have reconciled with my geekish nature and am now quite happy being such. However, I've had sex with more than one woman and am now married, which at least makes me an over-achieving geek.
Wed 02/02/05 at 13:46
Not really. Loads of "geeks" are part of a couple nowadays.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.