GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Man of the Match?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/02/05 at 22:14
Regular
"Colourless"
Graham Poll.
Wed 02/02/05 at 16:53
Regular
Neo - are you actually capable of making a post without making slurs agains Arsenal and their players, and making oh-so-hilarious (honestly!) puns involving their names?
Every post you make seems to be riddled with petulance...
Wed 02/02/05 at 12:16
Regular
ARSENAL!
Wed 02/02/05 at 12:12
Regular
Virtuoso wrote:
> The Pires Penalty shoud have stood, and, providing they scored, the
> scoreline would have been a lot different :P

It was 1-1 at the time, and Arsenal aint all that at converting penalties anyway!
Wed 02/02/05 at 10:54
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Probably none.
Wed 02/02/05 at 10:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Virtuoso wrote:
> [EDIT: This post makes me look like an insane drunkanrd :( ]

all your posts do that :-D

Anyway it will be very interesting to see what action Mr Barwick takes after saying before the game he'll be clamping down on the cheats.
Wed 02/02/05 at 10:21
Regular
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> Ah, he probably didn't see it.....

He needs to visit that fanzone's opticians in Isleworth(sp?).
Wed 02/02/05 at 10:01
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Ashley Coles dive and Vieras slump to the floor in an attempt to get Rooney sent off was disgraceful and in my opinion balanced out the penalty decision that went against the blunders.

I wonder what Arsene Whingers comments would be about A Hole Coles dive after his comments of the Rooney penalty in the first game, hmmm?

Ah, he probably didn't see it.....
Wed 02/02/05 at 04:20
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Shyte.

The Pires Penalty shoud have stood, and, providing they scored, the scoreline would have been a lot different :P

[EDIT: This post makes me look like an insane drunkanrd :( ]
Tue 01/02/05 at 23:50
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
To be honest it was always going to be a difficult game to referee, but I don't rate Graham Poll, must be something to do with him being in the game so long that he was in charge of this one.
Tue 01/02/05 at 22:46
Regular
Poll done great in the tunnel at the start. Thought Keano was gonna lose the plot and get sent off.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.