GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm fed up of younge players with 'potential' signing"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/02/05 at 20:45
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
What we need now is properly established Premiership players. None of these first division 'maybes'.

Next on the list is Huddleston, never even heard of him before, although this sounds promising:

"One of his greatest strengths is his passing, over short and long range. He's already the best in the country in his age group."

Gah. Our midfield is now in overload, we need rid of some, but I love them all!! Except maybe Davies and Davis...
Fri 04/02/05 at 22:51
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Yep, Naybet.

Redknapp and Keller were both over 30, but they just left.
Fri 04/02/05 at 22:47
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Naybet, yeah?

That's really surprising actually.
Fri 04/02/05 at 22:40
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Vodafone wrote:
> how many players do spurs want!

We have the largest squad in the Prem. FACT.

36 squad players.

Only one of them is over 30. w00t
Thu 03/02/05 at 00:11
Regular
Heh, Leeds' best players are all "promising youngsters".
Wed 02/02/05 at 19:43
Regular
"Colourless"
Lil Bro wrote:
> Andy Reid is proven, yes, and I've wanted him for ages.

Print Screen.....
Wed 02/02/05 at 19:41
Regular
how many players do spurs want!
Wed 02/02/05 at 19:25
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Lil Bro wrote:
> No, that's not going to happen. We have a very solid financial
> background, and didn't even exceed our transfer limit for this
> window.

Yeah, because you're all Jews.

> Andy Reid is proven, yes, and I've wanted him for ages. But this
> Huddlestone guy and Dawson still have a lot to proove.

Huddlestone is actually a pretty good player - consistant, good passing and quite confident.

I hope he crashes and burns at Spurs, though.
Wed 02/02/05 at 17:48
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
No, that's not going to happen. We have a very solid financial background, and didn't even exceed our transfer limit for this window.

Andy Reid is proven, yes, and I've wanted him for ages. But this Huddlestone guy and Dawson still have a lot to proove.
Wed 02/02/05 at 13:42
Regular
"..."
Some spurs fans are so ungrateful. If a player isn't from some obscure corner of the globe with a fanciful sounding name then you don't want to know.

You've signed one current and one future full international from my club and have agreed another from derby. If you don't want them that much, then we'll have them back.

I'd love to see Spurs struiggle financially because of all this money they've spent and have to sell the majority of their squad in order to survive, then you'd suddenly start appreciating players with 'potential'.
Tue 01/02/05 at 22:11
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Pretty sure he's a defender primarily but can play in midfield as well. Have to say Spurs did quite well for once in the transfer window

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.