GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 31/01/05 at 17:04
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Was thinking of getting it. Any good?
Mon 31/01/05 at 17:04
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Was thinking of getting it. Any good?
Mon 31/01/05 at 18:19
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
The demo sucked if that helps any?
Tue 01/02/05 at 17:06
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The crappy graphics made me laugh, as did the lack of ragdoll physics. I also enjoyed shooting smiley faces in the windows of helicopters.

As for the expansion, don't know if it's worth it, reviews tend to say that the additions it comes with should have been released in a patch rather than a £20 expansion pack, but those new tanks and motorbikes do look fun to use.
Tue 01/02/05 at 21:59
Regular
"8==="
Sounds like a dope comedy.
Tue 01/02/05 at 22:13
"Tesco value"
Hedfix wrote:
> Sounds like a dope comedy.

is it just me, when you are 'suitably relaxed' and watch tv, you always think to yourself "yeah, they were stoned when they wrote this"
Tue 01/02/05 at 22:34
Regular
"8==="
>I'm always stoned when I write this.<
Thu 03/02/05 at 16:20
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Hedfix wrote:
> Sounds like a dope comedy.

I don't know why it's funny, it just is. It's nothing compared to battlefield 1942 though. Car surfing, getting a group of people to balance on the wings of a B-52 bomber as it takes off or just trying to cram as many people as you can into a landing craft.

Silly, but funny.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.