GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"April Fools Day Pranks"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/01/05 at 20:23
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Whats they best April Fools Day prank you know? I know it is a bit early before April Fools Day but i thought that by the time it gets here we wil have a big collection to choose from!

The best one i know is to put some clingfilm over the toilet seat when you know someone is going to have a crap, they hate that!

Whats your best prank?
Sat 29/01/05 at 20:23
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Whats they best April Fools Day prank you know? I know it is a bit early before April Fools Day but i thought that by the time it gets here we wil have a big collection to choose from!

The best one i know is to put some clingfilm over the toilet seat when you know someone is going to have a crap, they hate that!

Whats your best prank?
Sat 29/01/05 at 20:34
Regular
"tokyo police club"
It was one where I pretended to care about a crap thread.

I use it all the time, now.
Sat 29/01/05 at 20:56
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
ha ha...yeah thats such a funny one
Sat 29/01/05 at 21:00
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Best prank... hmm thats a hard one. Too many to choose from. Those that hurt are considered untasteful (wipes out about 99% of the jokes in the world!) and I have to be careful about what I say...

Aha! Asking for change from a complete stranger - and paying them back in exactly what they gave you! It confuses them every time
Sat 29/01/05 at 21:06
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
lol, doing anything to a compete stranger is funny...just their reactions are hilarious!

Theres always the 'glue a £2 coin to the floor' trick...that always makes people feel stupid when they walk off...makes it even better if you film them!

What about going in the £1 Shop and asking the shopkeeper the price of stuff

Or

Going into a sweetshop and buying something and asking if it has nuts in it...if the shopkeeper says no...take it home, cover your face in the red dye stuff and making yourself look really affected by the sweets then go back saying "YOU TOLD ME IT DIDNT HAVE ANY NUTS!" and see their reaction, they S**t themselves!
Sat 29/01/05 at 21:13
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Pretending to shake someones hand, then stabbing them in the ribs.
Then wait untill they stop moving untill you shout april fools and run off laughing.
Sat 29/01/05 at 21:15
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
How bout getting water on you hands, shouting "Achoo!" as if you was sneezing and then flicking the water over someone! They hate that
Sat 29/01/05 at 21:18
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
On the cling film one, there is always the 9 Volt in the toilet one... Very painful - don't try it. Someone TRIED it on me. But it didn't work though. Good thing it didn't!
Sat 29/01/05 at 21:26
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Lol! How do you set that up?

run it from the mains and connect it to what part of the bog?
Sat 29/01/05 at 21:28
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Wardy_MoD wrote:
> Lol! How do you set that up?
>
> run it from the mains and connect it to what part of the bog?

Run it from the mains... You want to kill someone?

9v battery, gump.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.