GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I love this thing"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/01/05 at 18:07
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
Just got a MX700 wirless optical mouse from logitech and its sooo cool, so much better than my generic ball mouse. plus the forward and back buttons! Anyone else got this mouse and like it
Fri 28/01/05 at 17:42
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
lol im not going that far, i dont think the computers at school even have USB ports
Fri 28/01/05 at 04:23
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Yep, proud MX510 owner here, it shares the same shell as the MX700 (Only prettier - holographic finish) the explorer buttons do quickly become second nature, I can't stand using most other mice now.

I even considered taking mine to lessons to avoid the sheer frustration of trying to use the mice attached to the lab computers...(I cant get access to the back panel though) :D
Thu 27/01/05 at 21:21
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
Yeah the it has been around for a while now,
Thu 27/01/05 at 18:08
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Its a fine mouse, the MX1000 beats it though; more comfortable to hold, more accurate and the tilting scroll-wheel.
Thu 27/01/05 at 18:07
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
Just got a MX700 wirless optical mouse from logitech and its sooo cool, so much better than my generic ball mouse. plus the forward and back buttons! Anyone else got this mouse and like it

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.