GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can't decide between..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/11/04 at 11:58
Regular
"Bow to me!"
I just cant decide between Call of Duty - Finest Hour, Tom Clancys Ghost Recon 2 and Killzone. Whats everyone oppinion on them? Im getting 2 so I only need to drop one.
Mon 29/11/04 at 11:58
Regular
"Bow to me!"
I just cant decide between Call of Duty - Finest Hour, Tom Clancys Ghost Recon 2 and Killzone. Whats everyone oppinion on them? Im getting 2 so I only need to drop one.
Mon 29/11/04 at 13:06
Regular
Call of Duty Finest Hour I would go for.
Mon 29/11/04 at 13:13
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Im buying all of them.
Mon 29/11/04 at 13:19
Regular
I suggest Jak 3
Mon 29/11/04 at 13:21
Regular
"hulagadoo"
If its for online avoid ghost recon 2, there is no third person view online and as for the first peron, you dont even get to see the gun. Killzone online is really good. Neither of these two have a clan option but do have friends lists.

Single player in Ghost Recon is ok but a little slow if you're into lots of killing, whereas Killzone is all about killing.

Obviously I havent played COD but it is shaping up rather nicely. Just now I would reccommend you to buy Killzone and COD.
Mon 29/11/04 at 13:23
Regular
"Bow to me!"
I am going to buy all of them eventually. But Im only getting two of them this month. Its looking like this at the minute.

1.Tom Clancys Ghost Recon 2
2. Killzone
------------------------------------------------------------
3. Call of Duty - Finest Hour
Mon 29/11/04 at 13:24
Regular
Chiyo wrote:
> I suggest Jak 3
Mon 29/11/04 at 13:25
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
That wasnt a choice though you ass.
Mon 29/11/04 at 13:25
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Beat me to a reply there. GR2 got the best reviews and first person does look good. I had GR1 and the multiplayer was the worst multiplayer for a shooter... ever. I think I will deftinatelt get Killzone. Its between the GR2 and COD.
Mon 29/11/04 at 13:26
Regular
But it's a hell of a lot better.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.