GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Aren't We All Grown Up!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/05/01 at 01:28
Regular
Look at you Mr. StarFox....Haven't you seen the pictures....Fopx McCloud look well'ard...kind of like a 'The Rock' look....the frown in a 'blatant' attempt not to laugh.

I am really glad things seem to be working out for Nintendo, I can't wait to play SFA, It looks ace! Definitely my NEXT GAD prize!

I don't like the sound of Raven Blade and I know this Mature Turn for Nintendo could prove and is indeed provoing a VERY rewarding turn, but I do fear that any safe gaming is now out fo reach and I might end up letting 'The Kids' (Brother, 10 and Sister, 9) RES Evil: Code Veronica with it soon to be the most unrealistic horror game out....I am not knocking the game, but have you seen the X-Box and Gamecube Graphics?! VERY GOOD, enough to make youngsters think it is real...

I had thought that maybe I'd keep the Dreamcast for myself and already my Bother, 10 has taken up near enougha whole VMU with Sonic, Soul Calibur, and Crazy Taxi files...(Git)

Hopefully I'll be able to snide the 'Cube in the corner of my bedroom, but hey that DVD one looks...interesting....I mean, okay it doesn't have the smooth looks of the pS2 but it is the inside that counts and from what we've seen the Gamecube is running in First!

Ah, lifes good.....I am in the middle of a major coursework rush, I really wan't a GC and can't get one until a year or so from now...But it is you lot I wan't to that....you are my lifeline to sanity, as strange as it sounds....:D

By the way, if you are reading this 'Game chat's to himself thing' and you HAVEN'T yet seen the SFA: DP movie clips, go to, www.tendobox.com and check them out, they are something else....Gaming grahics HAVE come home....And I thought that that blocky, slow, smeery Conker's BFD was good, All the GCN games look fab, I really can't wait for the satisfaction of even pre-ordering one!

Anyway, it's been great chatting to myself, I kinda drifter off the topic a bit but hey.....its all good...

Cya Lads, and Wookiee....^_^

Game...
Fri 18/05/01 at 17:44
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
Well I am.....
Fri 18/05/01 at 01:28
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Look at you Mr. StarFox....Haven't you seen the pictures....Fopx McCloud look well'ard...kind of like a 'The Rock' look....the frown in a 'blatant' attempt not to laugh.

I am really glad things seem to be working out for Nintendo, I can't wait to play SFA, It looks ace! Definitely my NEXT GAD prize!

I don't like the sound of Raven Blade and I know this Mature Turn for Nintendo could prove and is indeed provoing a VERY rewarding turn, but I do fear that any safe gaming is now out fo reach and I might end up letting 'The Kids' (Brother, 10 and Sister, 9) RES Evil: Code Veronica with it soon to be the most unrealistic horror game out....I am not knocking the game, but have you seen the X-Box and Gamecube Graphics?! VERY GOOD, enough to make youngsters think it is real...

I had thought that maybe I'd keep the Dreamcast for myself and already my Bother, 10 has taken up near enougha whole VMU with Sonic, Soul Calibur, and Crazy Taxi files...(Git)

Hopefully I'll be able to snide the 'Cube in the corner of my bedroom, but hey that DVD one looks...interesting....I mean, okay it doesn't have the smooth looks of the pS2 but it is the inside that counts and from what we've seen the Gamecube is running in First!

Ah, lifes good.....I am in the middle of a major coursework rush, I really wan't a GC and can't get one until a year or so from now...But it is you lot I wan't to that....you are my lifeline to sanity, as strange as it sounds....:D

By the way, if you are reading this 'Game chat's to himself thing' and you HAVEN'T yet seen the SFA: DP movie clips, go to, www.tendobox.com and check them out, they are something else....Gaming grahics HAVE come home....And I thought that that blocky, slow, smeery Conker's BFD was good, All the GCN games look fab, I really can't wait for the satisfaction of even pre-ordering one!

Anyway, it's been great chatting to myself, I kinda drifter off the topic a bit but hey.....its all good...

Cya Lads, and Wookiee....^_^

Game...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.