GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Rock Vs Sting at WM21 ? ? ?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/01/05 at 22:40
Regular
"liverpool18"
There is a huge rumor backstage in the WWE lockeroom that Vince wants to book The Rock Vs Sting for WM21, and there is also the fact that Vince has been having meetings with Steve Borden (Sting) about a short term WWE deal.
Tue 25/01/05 at 22:40
Regular
"liverpool18"
There is a huge rumor backstage in the WWE lockeroom that Vince wants to book The Rock Vs Sting for WM21, and there is also the fact that Vince has been having meetings with Steve Borden (Sting) about a short term WWE deal.
Tue 25/01/05 at 22:42
Regular
That would rule so much...2 of my favourite wrestlers from the past going at it. Bloody hell....it's probably a lie...why post this and get my hopes up?
Tue 25/01/05 at 22:50
Regular
"8==="
Didn't Sting used to go 'woooooo!' just like Ric Flair?

Pair of 'wooooooooooo!'ers.
Wed 26/01/05 at 00:13
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Stings was more like a battle cry, same kinda thing though.

either way, this match? neeeeeeeeeever gonna happen.
Wed 26/01/05 at 00:43
Regular
"8==="
If Sting has a gambling problem then it will.
Wed 26/01/05 at 10:07
Regular
"you've got a beard"
it just conflicts with the "vince and rock not bothering to discuss contract stuff" rumour that's also going round. i realise they're both JUST rumours, but i'm sceptical about rock/sting.
Wed 26/01/05 at 12:12
Regular
"..."
Sting is on record as saying he is financialy comfortable and doesn't need to work, the tough WWE schedule doesn't appeal to him at his age and the only way he'd work for the WWE would be to help out his mate Lex Luger get a job. WWE won't hire Luger because he would tarnish the companies image. So, no, it won't happen. And stop making things up n00b.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.