GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It's a nightmare, I tells ya!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/11/04 at 22:51
"High polygon count"
Intolerable cruelty. Suffering. Anguish. Pain.

I have 4 games in the house.

The Getaway: Black Monday

Jak & Daxter 3

Killzone

Halo 2

And they're all Christmas presents, so I'm not allowed to play ANY of them.

I did, however, buy Ratchet & Clank 3 for myself... so that will have to tide me over.
Mon 29/11/04 at 22:51
"High polygon count"
Intolerable cruelty. Suffering. Anguish. Pain.

I have 4 games in the house.

The Getaway: Black Monday

Jak & Daxter 3

Killzone

Halo 2

And they're all Christmas presents, so I'm not allowed to play ANY of them.

I did, however, buy Ratchet & Clank 3 for myself... so that will have to tide me over.
Mon 29/11/04 at 23:02
Regular
Still a decent haul already!

I stoped getting decent presents (eg games) once i turned 18.
Mon 29/11/04 at 23:07
"High polygon count"
jus pretend like u neva growed up

itz wot i do an i still get loadza gamez even at 33

sucka!

;-p
Mon 29/11/04 at 23:13
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Hmm...no games I really want this Christmas. Black Monday I have a passing interest in....other than that Burnout 3 is the only thing I could really care for, and that's been out quite a while now (not that that fact would put me off getting it, just to clarify that it's not a "Christmas release").
Mon 29/11/04 at 23:18
Regular
lol wookiee.

I usually buy any games i want myself, and these days that aint too many, especially with uni work to do. Although was well chuffed when my brother bought me NFS: underground last year :)
Mon 29/11/04 at 23:26
"period drama"
The new Getaway looks terrible to me. Utterly so.
But there we go.

I've missed Ratchet and Clank 2 and Jak 2, and now the 3rd ones are coming out. I might be temped just to buy all 4 at the same time and sit in a darkened room for 2 weeks.
Tue 30/11/04 at 08:43
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
That's not a bad idea. I missed Ratchet & Clank 2 as well. Think I'll start dropping some hints.
Tue 30/11/04 at 14:34
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
There looks to be a ton of good games coming out around February/March time next year. MGS3, Devil May Cry 3, FFXII (apparently, but will probably be put well back) amongst others. Plus I still won't have had much time on PES4.

That's my five weeks of Easter holidays gone then.
Tue 30/11/04 at 16:16
Regular
Wookie, what is Ratchet and Clank 3 like?

My mum got it for me as a Xmas present.
Tue 30/11/04 at 17:42
"High polygon count"
Well, just my personal opinion, but I reckon it's brilliant - the best R&C game yet. If you've played and enjoyed either of the first 2 games, you won't be disappointed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.