GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Google rock"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/01/05 at 15:37
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
[URL]http://video.google.com/video_about.html[/URL]

Is there anything they can't do? How awesome is that! Once it's up and running, it'll be an index of pretty much every TV program worth watching, so if you missed an episode you can see the full script (with pictures) or if you catch a few minutes of a program before you go out and didn't see what it was, you can type in a phrase you heard and it'll show you what programme it was, te exact second it was said and even gives you a still picture of it happening! Mental!

Should be fun when it starts indexing British TV...
Wed 26/01/05 at 09:43
An episode synopsis from 1 of the 4 available episodes:

-----------------

at 8 minutes 30 seconds
You caught us on a bad day. Nevin,herere your paren@L? My father's in the Town. Can you show us? We just want to talk to him:@< R maybe we could trade.

at 10 minutes 30 seconds
Originally?R fr a planet called Earth. It about 6,000 light years from here. R you came in a space ship? No, weame through the stgate. It's that big circular object,R with the symbols carved in it. It's right outside the dome. R there must be some sort of historical reference t>5- ff one moment, pleal.

at 57 minutes
Will interpt announcer:evil unseen... Heads up.R their numb s unown... We're ready. No, wee not. Now, If sg-1 risks a batt. Wee not gog in! Th is my command! @ An army of predators can destroy th all. Next time on stargate sg-1. @ For a apiol#I,F I wor throg ain ^%t the ichot sleeve

---------

Lovely typos!
Tue 25/01/05 at 23:57
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I searched a random word, it came up with an episode of Seinfeld.

I thought about watching TV, turned on Paramount to find that Seinfeld was on.
Thanks.
Tue 25/01/05 at 23:53
Regular
Paradox: wrote:
> Found out today that you can get a word definition in google too.
>
> Just type "Define:yourword" (replacing 'yourword' with the
> word you want defining, and it gives you a comprehensive definition
> of what it means.

If you're using Firefox (and you should be) just type

dict yourword

in the address bar.
Tue 25/01/05 at 20:18
Regular
"Cosmic..."
*Searches 'Miss World'
Tue 25/01/05 at 20:14
"slightlyshortertagl"
[URL]http://www.blinkx.com[/URL] :-)
Tue 25/01/05 at 16:31
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
Dance your cares away,
Worry's for another day.
Let the music play,
Down at Google rock
Tue 25/01/05 at 16:26
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Pretty cool.
Yahoo have one of these, i think googles will be better though.
Tue 25/01/05 at 15:42
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
wow, google in different crazy languages like elmer, a calculator, a dictionary, a search engine, an item seller, a suggester, and email service. its like all your internet needs in one.
Tue 25/01/05 at 15:39
Regular
"SOUP!"
Found out today that you can get a word definition in google too.

Just type "Define:yourword" (replacing 'yourword' with the word you want defining, and it gives you a comprehensive definition of what it means.

Excellent!
Tue 25/01/05 at 15:37
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
[URL]http://video.google.com/video_about.html[/URL]

Is there anything they can't do? How awesome is that! Once it's up and running, it'll be an index of pretty much every TV program worth watching, so if you missed an episode you can see the full script (with pictures) or if you catch a few minutes of a program before you go out and didn't see what it was, you can type in a phrase you heard and it'll show you what programme it was, te exact second it was said and even gives you a still picture of it happening! Mental!

Should be fun when it starts indexing British TV...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.