GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FAO you monkeys with a DS..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/11/04 at 06:56
Regular
Yes, I still don't have mine, moan moan etc (but at least the tracking system is now showing some progress, yay!)

Right, you know how the new pokeymons games have wireless multiplayer embedded into the cartridges, roight, well can you still use that in the DS? since the lack of a link cable slot, word is you can play GBA games only in single player mode. Does the wireless feature get round this or won't it play ball?
Tue 30/11/04 at 14:38
Regular
Ashman wrote:
> Only single player mode for all GBA games I'm afraid.
Tue 30/11/04 at 14:31
Regular
All 3D pokemon games are crap, just look at pokemon colliseum.
Stick to 2D ones nintendo.
Tue 30/11/04 at 13:35
Regular
"thursdayton!"
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> isn't a new Pokemon due very soon for the DS anyway?

There's Pokemon Dash, a crappy sort of racer thingy. Yet Famitsu rated it higher than Mario 64 DS :|

You probably mean the two 'colours' of game that are coming sometime, although not anytime soon. They've been mentioned but we've yet to see anything on them.
Tue 30/11/04 at 11:09
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Just checked the manual, nothing in there about it.
Tue 30/11/04 at 11:03
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Only single player mode for all GBA games I'm afraid.

EDIT: Well, that's what I heard...
Tue 30/11/04 at 10:08
Regular
"Touched!"
I've only read up a little but there is a very good article over at Eurogamer [URL] http://www.eurogamer.net [/URL] which tells you what is compatible and what's not, not sure if Pokemon is covered, but isn't a new Pokemon due very soon for the DS anyway? I also want to pick up all of the mario GBA games cheaply if possible I'll import them, anyone seeen them cheap?
Tue 30/11/04 at 10:05
"Majestic"
I was thinking the same thing. And now that they are selling the GBA wireless adapter in the shops, separately - i think it might be possible.

Then again, what do i know? :D
Tue 30/11/04 at 06:56
Regular
Yes, I still don't have mine, moan moan etc (but at least the tracking system is now showing some progress, yay!)

Right, you know how the new pokeymons games have wireless multiplayer embedded into the cartridges, roight, well can you still use that in the DS? since the lack of a link cable slot, word is you can play GBA games only in single player mode. Does the wireless feature get round this or won't it play ball?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.