GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"yo yo yo tea'c mate"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/01/05 at 22:31
Regular
Nash: yo
grixthraves: yo yo yo tea'c mate
grixthraves: er, I think
Nash: oh dear
grixthraves: :D
grixthraves: teal'c?
Nash: oh dear :' {

Anyway, I had a harrowing thing happen today. There was a sparrow in the garden, which I could see from my bedroom, being fat and jolly and gay. YES GAY.

Anyhow, at that very moment, a terrifying sparrow hawk swooped down and landed on the poor bird's head. A brief struggle ensued, before I banged on the window, thinking "OI. YOU. IM A COP YOU IDIOT."

At seeing me, the sparrow hawk took to flight, leaving a wounded sparrow behind.

"Oh well," I thought, "at least it's alive." But then! A cat came up to up, picked it up, and carried it off!

Oh dear what a bad day for sparrows everywhere.
Mon 24/01/05 at 22:31
Regular
Nash: yo
grixthraves: yo yo yo tea'c mate
grixthraves: er, I think
Nash: oh dear
grixthraves: :D
grixthraves: teal'c?
Nash: oh dear :' {

Anyway, I had a harrowing thing happen today. There was a sparrow in the garden, which I could see from my bedroom, being fat and jolly and gay. YES GAY.

Anyhow, at that very moment, a terrifying sparrow hawk swooped down and landed on the poor bird's head. A brief struggle ensued, before I banged on the window, thinking "OI. YOU. IM A COP YOU IDIOT."

At seeing me, the sparrow hawk took to flight, leaving a wounded sparrow behind.

"Oh well," I thought, "at least it's alive." But then! A cat came up to up, picked it up, and carried it off!

Oh dear what a bad day for sparrows everywhere.
Mon 24/01/05 at 22:32
Regular
I try so hard to fit in
Mon 24/01/05 at 22:33
Regular
I can vibrate my hands on my personal jet!
Mon 24/01/05 at 22:36
Regular
But are you as handsome? No, I think not.
Mon 24/01/05 at 22:39
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
And stop calling me Gayboot on CS:Source, I'm not your friend.
Mon 24/01/05 at 22:39
Regular
;' }!
Mon 24/01/05 at 22:41
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I don't even know what that means.
Mon 24/01/05 at 22:41
Regular
ahhaha

I really really need to get out more
Mon 24/01/05 at 22:44
Regular
Everyone's forgetting the plight of the sparrow.
Mon 24/01/05 at 23:49
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Im not, ive built a shrine and everything.

50p admission.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.