GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Official PS2 mag issue 8 - June 2001"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/05/01 at 21:39
Regular
On the disc this month:

Playable: MTV Music Generator, Moto GP
Video: Crazy Taxi, Extermination, All-Star Baseball 2002, Wacky Races, Fur Fighters, NBA Street, Rumble Racing

In the mag:
Red Faction (including offer of demo disc from Game/EB), TimeSplitters 2, FIFA 2002, Tony Hawk's 3, Sony's secret Project Y, Deus Ex.

Also...
Mikami on Devil May Cry, more news on Dropship with awesome (but small) screen shots, GT3 preview, Le Mans 24-hour, Monkey Island 4, new RTS game 'Conflict Zone', and more...
Thu 17/05/01 at 21:39
"High polygon count"
On the disc this month:

Playable: MTV Music Generator, Moto GP
Video: Crazy Taxi, Extermination, All-Star Baseball 2002, Wacky Races, Fur Fighters, NBA Street, Rumble Racing

In the mag:
Red Faction (including offer of demo disc from Game/EB), TimeSplitters 2, FIFA 2002, Tony Hawk's 3, Sony's secret Project Y, Deus Ex.

Also...
Mikami on Devil May Cry, more news on Dropship with awesome (but small) screen shots, GT3 preview, Le Mans 24-hour, Monkey Island 4, new RTS game 'Conflict Zone', and more...
Thu 17/05/01 at 22:15
Regular
"Whatever!"
WOW!! There is going to be a Timesplitters 2 - Thats excellent news!!
As for Devil May Cry - I saw footage of the game for the first time today, It looks absolutely amazing!! I didnt release the backdrops are not pre-rendered, it makes it all the more unbelieveable!! Now we are really seeing what the PS2 is capable of!!
Fri 18/05/01 at 06:57
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
The guys on fog can't have anything against the ps2 now!!
Fri 18/05/01 at 09:22
"High polygon count"
I wouldn't count on it!
Fri 18/05/01 at 18:24
I got my subscription copy yesterday as well, and I must admit I was very disappointed with the demo DVD. I never have liked the "Music" series on PSone, and as for Moto GP they say in the mag that it's a "brand new demo of Moto GP". It's the same one from a few months ago!!

I know they can't help it (if developers don't make the demos, OPS2M can't put any on the disc), but they could at least put something else on the DVD such as movie trailers or something.

The mag is great though, with GT3 looking better than ever as well as the fantastic Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3!!
Sat 19/05/01 at 09:48
Regular
i dont bother pre ordering but im going to start as soon as the next one comes into the shops

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.