GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Music 2000 is the best!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/04/00 at 18:05
Regular
'Music 2000' has to be the best music game on any format in the world. The game allows you to combine thousands of instrument, vocal and sound effect clips to create songs of all tastes. The game suplies sounds of house, tecno, drum 'n' bass, hip-hop, rock, indie or you can create any of your own funky styles. The fantastic feature of creating 3D videos to match your songs, truly brings them to life. The new area of the game 'Music Jam' allows you and up to three friends to play against each other in head to head 'Jam' sessions. One of the most revolutionary parts of the game is being able to sample music and sounds from an audio CD and paste them into your own song. Nothing excites me more than the funky sounds of a techno beat combined with the soothing flavour of a Spice Girls song. Oh yes! When discusing Music 2000's rivals, there is nothing to be said. As for the 'DJ EJAY' series; concentrate on the word 'series'. What is the point in forking out a stupid amount of cash, to then be told that you have to buy about five differant games to have the full set of styles. For about £30 you can have everything a budding DJ would ever need, Music 2000. The sheer beauty of the game is that you don't have to be a genius to work out Music 2000's simple layout; but for experts you can, in 'Duracell' fashion, keep going and going and going. In conclusion, I hope I have convinced you that Music 2000 is the best!!!
Thanks
Wed 05/04/00 at 18:05
'Music 2000' has to be the best music game on any format in the world. The game allows you to combine thousands of instrument, vocal and sound effect clips to create songs of all tastes. The game suplies sounds of house, tecno, drum 'n' bass, hip-hop, rock, indie or you can create any of your own funky styles. The fantastic feature of creating 3D videos to match your songs, truly brings them to life. The new area of the game 'Music Jam' allows you and up to three friends to play against each other in head to head 'Jam' sessions. One of the most revolutionary parts of the game is being able to sample music and sounds from an audio CD and paste them into your own song. Nothing excites me more than the funky sounds of a techno beat combined with the soothing flavour of a Spice Girls song. Oh yes! When discusing Music 2000's rivals, there is nothing to be said. As for the 'DJ EJAY' series; concentrate on the word 'series'. What is the point in forking out a stupid amount of cash, to then be told that you have to buy about five differant games to have the full set of styles. For about £30 you can have everything a budding DJ would ever need, Music 2000. The sheer beauty of the game is that you don't have to be a genius to work out Music 2000's simple layout; but for experts you can, in 'Duracell' fashion, keep going and going and going. In conclusion, I hope I have convinced you that Music 2000 is the best!!!
Thanks
Thu 06/04/00 at 09:55
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I've got an example of a Music 2000 track I made on my web page.

Go to www.adamcook6.ninjas.co.uk and you'll find it in the music section.

Cooky
Wed 11/10/00 at 21:55
Regular
This was the oldest topic still on the board.
As I had nothing better to do, I brought it to the top again.
Does anyone remember it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.