GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cruiserweight Push?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/01/05 at 12:36
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I have to say Paul London is very tough and i think he deserves a big push for the Cruiserweight Championship. He always puts his body on the line every match and i am surprised he is not injured by now to be honest.
Out of all the WWE Cruiserweights, who do you think deserves a title push the most?
Thu 27/01/05 at 13:32
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> Hmmm my opinion also but i thought i had my rose tinted glasses on
> while viewing my japanese brother

Nah, he's ace! Plus, I know from watching him in WCW, MLW etc that he could do so much more if he wasn't jobbed out all the time. Only problem with his is his finisher. 'Akio Time' is a stupid name, it made sense when it was 'Yang Time' but then the WWE made him change his name.
Thu 27/01/05 at 12:47
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hmmm my opinion also but i thought i had my rose tinted glasses on while viewing my japanese brother
Thu 27/01/05 at 12:00
Regular
"..."
Akio = Best Cruiserweight in the WWE today.

But it's close between him and Paul London. Can't see the appeal of Shannon Moore at all, he doesn't do anything and has a silly hairdo.
Wed 26/01/05 at 22:18
Regular
"adam is the only ga"
Ant wrote:
> It's gotta be Shannon Moore.
the ultimate crusierweight
Wed 26/01/05 at 20:24
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Isnt he meant to be a bit of a psycho backstage?
Wed 26/01/05 at 12:15
Regular
"..."
Wardy_MoD wrote:
> I find Velocity is normally better than Heat because the Smackdown
> Roster has more available superstars to use on Velocity.

Velocity would be better than Heat if they could just get rid of Hardcore Holly.
Tue 25/01/05 at 18:20
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I would have loved it if he beat JBL for the title...i know it is extreeeemely unlikely but it would have been good! He would have lost it almost straight away but at least it would have made JBL look stupid. A lot of the cruiserweights have good matches on Velocity but unfortunately they do not have enough time to show it all on Smackdown
Mon 24/01/05 at 15:25
Regular
"you've got a beard"
they need to use him for something other than getting destroyed by monsters and they need to do it before his body gets broken down. he has the same problem as spike dudley, he CAN take big bumps, so that's all he gets used for :(
Sun 23/01/05 at 20:01
Regular
"I like cheese"
It's gotta be Shannon Moore.
Sun 23/01/05 at 14:05
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I find Velocity is normally better than Heat because the Smackdown Roster has more available superstars to use on Velocity, The lesser Shows (Velocity and Heat) usually have the superstars that are not used on the main show (Smackdown and RAW) so therefore, as there are not many cruiserweight matches in a week on Smackdown the other Cruiserweights are use on Velocity, which is good as it makes Velocity exciting with the high flying moves. On HEAT they seem to have the Womens Matches as main events, which are normally fairly unexciting.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.