GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just Odd Dice To Roll"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/01/05 at 11:35
Regular
"Swivel!"
Jody was a man of simple pleasures. When i say simple I don't mean playing chess or sipping Brandy, I mean playing with building blocks. But he had one weakness...sugar!
He couldn't get enough of the stuff, and after years of fighting his addiction he had finally realised he had to go cold turkey if he ever wanted to come out of this battle alive.
So our hero, (and i use that term loosely), begins his story in the big city of Texarkana Texas. Now how did he get here I hear you thinking. Well that's got me puzzled too so let's re-ruite him to the quiet town off...oh, let's say...a mountain village by the name of...Jodyville. Now he owned this place, but not in a good way. Spending many of his days running Arsenal into the ground on Championship Manager, Jody knew what it took to ruin a great business or organisation.
It wasn't a big mountain village, it contained Jody's house, a seperate shop which he trekked to regularly and a docking yard.
But what he did in his spare time, now that's a killer...

*To be conintued...
Sun 23/01/05 at 11:35
Regular
"Swivel!"
Jody was a man of simple pleasures. When i say simple I don't mean playing chess or sipping Brandy, I mean playing with building blocks. But he had one weakness...sugar!
He couldn't get enough of the stuff, and after years of fighting his addiction he had finally realised he had to go cold turkey if he ever wanted to come out of this battle alive.
So our hero, (and i use that term loosely), begins his story in the big city of Texarkana Texas. Now how did he get here I hear you thinking. Well that's got me puzzled too so let's re-ruite him to the quiet town off...oh, let's say...a mountain village by the name of...Jodyville. Now he owned this place, but not in a good way. Spending many of his days running Arsenal into the ground on Championship Manager, Jody knew what it took to ruin a great business or organisation.
It wasn't a big mountain village, it contained Jody's house, a seperate shop which he trekked to regularly and a docking yard.
But what he did in his spare time, now that's a killer...

*To be conintued...
Sun 23/01/05 at 14:46
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I sincerely hope that was a joke.

Rambling sentence structure, mis-spellings, lack of punctuation in places.

I'm obviously not going to comment on the plot/story, because frankly it doesn't exist*.

*yet.
Sun 23/01/05 at 20:18
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
* tiptoes quietly backwards and out of the thread before anyone notices I've been here *
Sun 23/01/05 at 21:27
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
This is already beyond help. Don't think you can be another crossbob.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.