GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio wo do you think that will win"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/01/05 at 18:24
Regular
"wwe world champ who"
Eddie came out first with his low-rider entrance to a great pop. Tazz and Michael Cole reminded us that last week Mysterio and RVD eeked out a win over Guerrero and Booker T. to successfully defend the WWE Tag Titles. Mysterio came out next, with a video camera in hand, to an equally strong pop. Eddie took Rey's camera and got a nice shot of Joy sitting at ringside. Eddie started with a hammer lock into a side headlock. Eddie worked the arm some more until Rey reversed into an arm drag/head-scissors takeover. Rey catapulted out of a monkey flip attempt into a sunset flip for a two count. Rey hit a tilt-a-whirl head-scissors and a boot to the gut. Eddie countered with a facebuster. Eddie locked in an armbar and Rey struggled to get to the ropes. Eddie went back to the hammerlock as the crowd went into a "619" chant. Eddie continued to work the arm with a chicken wing on the mat, doing a head stand to add leverage. Rey went for a springboard moonsault but got caught. Eddie put Rey into the Tree of Woe and worked the ribs with some boots to the midsection. Eddie charged but Rey sat up and Eddie went shoulder first into the post as they went to commercial.

Back from commercial, Mysterio was suddenly in control. He hit a springboard plancha and leg drop during the break. Fans began chanting for Eddie as Mysterio worked an arm bar in the center of the ring. Eddie worked out of the armbar and hit a DDT for two. Mysterio came back with some rights and then the two traded sleeper holds. Rey landed some stiff kicks to the ribs and then hit a moonsault for two. Rey went back to the sleeper on the mat and grapevined Eddie's right arm as well. Eddie got back to his feet with some elbows and went for a powerbomb, but Rey floated over and dropkicked Eddie into the middle rope and went for a 619 to no avail. Rey whipped Eddie into the corner and went for Bronco Buster but Eddie moved out of the way. Rey shot Eddie into the ropes and hit a monkey flip and then went for a rana but Eddie hung on to the ropes. Eddie floated over for a sunset flip off the top for a quick two, but Rey quickly nailed a low dropkick for another two count. Eddie sent Rey into the corner and went for a rana but Eddie tossed Rey over his head right into the referee. Eddie then decided to take advantage by going outside for the tag strap. Eddie put the belt on a prone Rey and then pretended to lay down. However, Rey turned the tables on Eddie and put the belt back on him as the ref came to. In a funny spot, Eddie hid the belt from the ref but got caught as he tried to toss it out of the ring. The ref threatened to disqualify Eddie. Eddie laid on the ropes in frustration so Mysterio decided to go for a 619. Eddie ducked and rolled Rey up in a small package. Rey managed to roll through the small package and got a three count for the win at the fifteen minute mark.
Sun 06/02/05 at 17:22
Regular
"you've got a beard"
:D
touche.
i've been totally done.
Sun 06/02/05 at 17:08
Regular
Very_Metal wrote:
> Lipe wrote:
> *points and whines* He started it!
>
> hoho, Lipe thinks this is playschool :)

Heh...as if you can talk, calling us t!ts.
Sun 06/02/05 at 17:07
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Lipe wrote:
> *points and whines* He started it!

hoho, Lipe thinks this is playschool :)
Sun 06/02/05 at 17:06
Regular
Me too...
Sun 06/02/05 at 17:06
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Yus. I dunno why.

Anyway, I'm bored of Duh-ing now.. :)
Sun 06/02/05 at 16:59
Regular
Yeah and you didn't have to reply with a duh did you? :P
Sun 06/02/05 at 16:58
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Heh, I seem to remember you posting the first Duh. :D
Sun 06/02/05 at 16:56
Regular
*points and whines* He started it!
Sun 06/02/05 at 16:56
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Double Duh.
Sun 06/02/05 at 16:55
Regular
"you've got a beard"
double duh's eh?? i knew you 2 were t!ts but this is ridiculous ;D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.