GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Part Troll"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/01/05 at 17:12
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Fecking hilarious
Mon 24/01/05 at 16:14
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Hedfix wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
> Again I heard both were dissapointing.
>
> You're from Cambridge though. If it ain't in a boater doing a funny
> walk then it ain't funneh. :P

:D
Mon 24/01/05 at 14:42
Regular
"8==="
Dringo wrote:

You're from Cambridge though. If it ain't in a boater doing a funny walk then it ain't funneh. :P
Mon 24/01/05 at 11:37
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> The only thing that didn't work for me was the Kraftwerk "Hokey
> Cokey" skit. It was funny for approx 5 seconds, then just got
> embarassing to watch.

i thought it was hilarious - with the video of the oldies adancing in the background and evrything!

best line was "mercury... nothing venus..nothing Earth... fridge magnets hummus Spandua Ballet"
Mon 24/01/05 at 11:22
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Dringo wrote:

Well I'd suggest watching them and making your own mind up instead of repeating "they were dissapointing".........

I laughed myself daft at both.

Would help. :)
Mon 24/01/05 at 11:19
Regular
Again I heard both were dissapointing.
Mon 24/01/05 at 11:19
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
"..Paint your toenails to look like talons so you can pretend to pick up mice like an EAGLE!"

"But would I feel the same way about foxhunting if chickens were hunted by rats on the back of cats..."

As Light says, there was an undercurrent of anger in some of his musings. Excellent.

The only thing that didn't work for me was the Kraftwerk "Hokey Cokey" skit. It was funny for approx 5 seconds, then just got embarassing to watch.
Mon 24/01/05 at 11:14
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
I was astonished at how good this show was. I was expecting an hour or so of meandering and amusing surreality interspersed with songs that, if you closed your eyes, wouldn't have been out of place on Thats Life.

I got the surreal witterings on occasion, sure. But I also got some extraordinarily angry rantings in there (speaking as a mother) which wouldn't have been out of place in Bill Hicks' work. And the songs...well, the Drum n Bush tune would probably do well if given a club release.

[EDIT] I got both Bailey and Moran's dvd's for Xmas, and I was more consistently amused at Bailey's show. Both are superb of course.
Mon 24/01/05 at 11:11
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Dringo wrote:
> He's pretty decent in Black Books, but the superb Dylan Moran does
> surpass him.

he is a legend is Mr Moran.
Mon 24/01/05 at 00:18
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Dringo wrote:
> I missed it but I heard it was terrible.

You may have been talking to an undercover critic.

:S
Sun 23/01/05 at 22:29
Regular
"8==="
Nothing on it beat his stuff about writing music for children's programs. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.