GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tornado on the Hill Episode 1.5 - Alex North's Arrival"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/01/05 at 11:47
Regular
"Swivel!"
The Limo pulled up to the curb. Every resident of No Name stood aside as the door swung open. Alex North was written on the Number plate. This was it...Alex North had come to save their town and it's very small pet store. A black leather boot stepped out of the limo, connected to a leg, which in turn was connected to the body of the man who had just stepped out of the back of the limo. The folks of No Name stared. The atmosphere could be cut with a knife, there was a long silence and then..."So where all the white women at?"
The residents looked puzzled. Then another man stepped out of the car, and whispered something to the first guy, who entered the car again and sped off.
"I am...Alex North" the man said.
Piggy Back Wash watched from one of his many windows and realised what he needed, apart from new curtains...and this was...a secretary. Yes you heard it correct, a secretary. And what's more this secretary would be able to keep people such as the world famous Massive Secret Agent known as Alex North from getting to Piggy-Back Wash's office. And this secretary would be...a formerly unemployed bum!
The Battle between Alex North and Piggy Back Wash had well and truly begun!
Sat 22/01/05 at 11:47
Regular
"Swivel!"
The Limo pulled up to the curb. Every resident of No Name stood aside as the door swung open. Alex North was written on the Number plate. This was it...Alex North had come to save their town and it's very small pet store. A black leather boot stepped out of the limo, connected to a leg, which in turn was connected to the body of the man who had just stepped out of the back of the limo. The folks of No Name stared. The atmosphere could be cut with a knife, there was a long silence and then..."So where all the white women at?"
The residents looked puzzled. Then another man stepped out of the car, and whispered something to the first guy, who entered the car again and sped off.
"I am...Alex North" the man said.
Piggy Back Wash watched from one of his many windows and realised what he needed, apart from new curtains...and this was...a secretary. Yes you heard it correct, a secretary. And what's more this secretary would be able to keep people such as the world famous Massive Secret Agent known as Alex North from getting to Piggy-Back Wash's office. And this secretary would be...a formerly unemployed bum!
The Battle between Alex North and Piggy Back Wash had well and truly begun!
Sat 22/01/05 at 11:48
Regular
No slow-mo again?! You'll never earn the title of 'Novel Writer'
Sat 22/01/05 at 11:59
Regular
"Swivel!"
Oh, i will in time, in time......
Sat 22/01/05 at 13:23
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Get out, your dirt get your own genius ideas. Or stela just not from the cross which is the bob.
Sat 22/01/05 at 23:50
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
If you think copying form him gives youc redibility, then you're wrong.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.