GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tornado on the Hill - Starring Alex North M.S.A.!"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/01/05 at 11:11
Regular
"Swivel!"
The town was empty and the well was dry. (Thats right...the well was dry!) And who would be there to fill it in the drought season. (Thats right...the drought season!) And who would catch the mountain goats when they fell from the sky. (Thats right...the sk - well you get the picture.) And the name of this town...has been forgotten so we'll call it...NO NAME!
Many people lived in this town, but they weren't aware of it. Mainly because most of them were pushing up daisies in the graveyard. Some people thought the motorbikes were cool or the chef's pastry was too sugary, but the milkman knew the truth about why the people of No Name hated living in No Name. It was because of 'Piggy Back Wash' the evil genius behind the tax for being slapped round the face with a wet fish. (And believe me he made people pay it, even me and i'm just the Narrator of the story!)
Now this tax wasn't the only problem with No Name. The other problem with the town was the sheer size of it's Hospital. And this was because there wasn't one. But Hospital or not Piggy-Back Wash was a determined man and wanted to knock down the local pet store to make room for an even bigger pet store!...(Oh, and a Hospital) But the people of No name were not a happy bunch. It seems that the Wet Fish tax was really getting to them. The mind games of Piggy Back Wash, man those were the days...the days! He sat in one of those swanky chairs in his office, you know the kind that vibrate and are made of real premium cow hide leather. And spent all day stroking the arm of the chair saying 'mmmm, now thats a premium hide'. This was all well and good, but he was going to knock down the pet store, and though many people didn't realise it was there, they knew about the premium hide chairs they were missing out on.
And Piggy Back Wash knew about this, so one day he called a meeting. Upon which he caused an unruly rable and ran for his life. This was the last straw for the people of No Name and so they called on the one man they could trust, the one man that they all knew was well and good and stood for truth and prosperity...and that man was the world's one and only "Massive Secret Agent" and his name...Alex North......

*To be Continued...
Sat 22/01/05 at 13:23
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Your not crossbob, you never can be. You disgust me with your very being.
Sat 22/01/05 at 12:32
Regular
"The Red Shift"
:D
Sat 22/01/05 at 12:31
Regular
aha! My old website is called that :D
Sat 22/01/05 at 12:27
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I think you mean ßulle†† Time (TM)
Sat 22/01/05 at 11:49
Regular
"Swivel!"
I'll try and incorporate Bullet Time into the second episode.
Sat 22/01/05 at 11:35
Regular
That story sucks. You know why? Because nothing went in slow-mo.
Sat 22/01/05 at 11:11
Regular
"Swivel!"
The town was empty and the well was dry. (Thats right...the well was dry!) And who would be there to fill it in the drought season. (Thats right...the drought season!) And who would catch the mountain goats when they fell from the sky. (Thats right...the sk - well you get the picture.) And the name of this town...has been forgotten so we'll call it...NO NAME!
Many people lived in this town, but they weren't aware of it. Mainly because most of them were pushing up daisies in the graveyard. Some people thought the motorbikes were cool or the chef's pastry was too sugary, but the milkman knew the truth about why the people of No Name hated living in No Name. It was because of 'Piggy Back Wash' the evil genius behind the tax for being slapped round the face with a wet fish. (And believe me he made people pay it, even me and i'm just the Narrator of the story!)
Now this tax wasn't the only problem with No Name. The other problem with the town was the sheer size of it's Hospital. And this was because there wasn't one. But Hospital or not Piggy-Back Wash was a determined man and wanted to knock down the local pet store to make room for an even bigger pet store!...(Oh, and a Hospital) But the people of No name were not a happy bunch. It seems that the Wet Fish tax was really getting to them. The mind games of Piggy Back Wash, man those were the days...the days! He sat in one of those swanky chairs in his office, you know the kind that vibrate and are made of real premium cow hide leather. And spent all day stroking the arm of the chair saying 'mmmm, now thats a premium hide'. This was all well and good, but he was going to knock down the pet store, and though many people didn't realise it was there, they knew about the premium hide chairs they were missing out on.
And Piggy Back Wash knew about this, so one day he called a meeting. Upon which he caused an unruly rable and ran for his life. This was the last straw for the people of No Name and so they called on the one man they could trust, the one man that they all knew was well and good and stood for truth and prosperity...and that man was the world's one and only "Massive Secret Agent" and his name...Alex North......

*To be Continued...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.