GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mido almost at Spurs..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/01/05 at 21:49
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
This is kind of exciting for us Spurs fans. The egyptian striker could end up being a great bargain. Currently at Roma, he's also played for Marseille and most notably Ajax. Scoring something like 21 goals in 40 appearances which isn't bad at all. All this and he's only 21. Apparently he has managed to fall out with some of his past clubs so I just hope that he won't be trouble if we do land him for the rough asking price of about 3m.
Sat 22/01/05 at 20:39
Regular
Lil Bro wrote:
> He won't want to come after that performance

He's seen worse at Roma this season.
Sat 22/01/05 at 20:17
Regular
Lil Bro wrote:

>
> Routledge is a huuuuge prospect for years to come and I would love to
> see him in White.

yeah i'd like to see him at fulham too
Sat 22/01/05 at 19:02
Regular
"Colourless"
Neither will Routledge.....
Sat 22/01/05 at 18:59
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
He won't want to come after that performance
Sat 22/01/05 at 14:01
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Yeh he sounds great, but a moody little sh!te from what I've read in the past few days.

Routledge is a huuuuge prospect for years to come and I would love to see him in White.
Fri 21/01/05 at 21:53
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
You have to admit he sounds promising. How about Routeledge?
Fri 21/01/05 at 21:52
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
I don't want him. Fredi for Mali
Fri 21/01/05 at 21:49
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
This is kind of exciting for us Spurs fans. The egyptian striker could end up being a great bargain. Currently at Roma, he's also played for Marseille and most notably Ajax. Scoring something like 21 goals in 40 appearances which isn't bad at all. All this and he's only 21. Apparently he has managed to fall out with some of his past clubs so I just hope that he won't be trouble if we do land him for the rough asking price of about 3m.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.