GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stone Cold Press Conference"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/01/05 at 21:36
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Anyone know what the Stone COld Press COnference is about? He aint coming back is he?
Tue 01/02/05 at 12:48
Regular
Maybe this one'll be different.
Tue 01/02/05 at 12:37
Regular
"..."
Dringo wrote:
> Ah WWE films, Vince trying to rescue his dying bussiness I see.
>
I'd love to be the guy who spoke up at the meeting and reminded Vince that all his 'non-wrestling' ventures fall flat on their face. The WBF, XFL, etc...
Tue 01/02/05 at 00:58
Regular
Ah WWE films, Vince trying to rescue his dying bussiness I see.

I'd love to see The Rock, Foley and Austin back in a great capacity. All three was so entertaining, and I do miss my youth when I think about it.
Fri 28/01/05 at 15:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Cong_Van_Man wrote:
> Yet HHH always seems to be excluded from blame when it's being dished
> out for poor ratings.

Ah yes the old peaks and troughs excuse that has been so familiar from the big nosed one.
Fri 28/01/05 at 15:10
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Curry_Man wrote:
> To me, Austin's never losing was more justfied once we found out that
> he was coming to the end of his career and wanted to go out on top. I
> can only hope HHH is doing the same and will be retiring VERY SOON.

You know Cong.. We aint going to be that lucky. And dont know just know that..
Thu 27/01/05 at 13:54
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> Difference between Austin and HHH dominating the show? Austin was
> drawing in the crowds and putting on great show after great show
> during his dominance, HHH has slowly pushed the WWE down into the pit
> of crapness and is drawing nowhere near the numbers Austin was (hell
> Austin was drawing more when American Football season was in full
> flow compared to the numbers HHH draws in off-season which just shows
> how much better the WWE was back then)

Yet HHH always seems to be excluded from blame when it's being dished out for poor ratings. Partly because he can point out he was champ when the ratings were still ok, (of course this has nothing to do with the fact that he was usually a transitional champion inbetween reigns by The Rock, Austin and Foley, three of the most popular and succesful superstars in WWE history) and partly because he can blame someone else who wasn't. (Poor Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit)

> You think the WWE were considering taking RAW and Smackdown over to
> England and Japan and wherever else back then? I doubt it as they
> didn't need to

Yep. Can't argue with that.
Wed 26/01/05 at 18:59
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Difference between Austin and HHH dominating the show? Austin was drawing in the crowds and putting on great show after great show during his dominance, HHH has slowly pushed the WWE down into the pit of crapness and is drawing nowhere near the numbers Austin was (hell Austin was drawing more when American Football season was in full flow compared to the numbers HHH draws in off-season which just shows how much better the WWE was back then)

You think the WWE were considering taking RAW and Smackdown over to England and Japan and wherever else back then? I doubt it as they didn't need to
Wed 26/01/05 at 12:13
Regular
"..."
Ant wrote:
> I'm glad Austin's not returning.
>
> I got bored of him to be honest. He NEVER, EVER lost, whether it be a
> match, a brawl, an argument, an angle or whatever, we always knew
> Austin would come out on top.
>
> I know you'll all say Triple H does the same, but...well...hmm...
>
> I still find him more interesting than Austin ever was.

To me, Austin's never losing was more justfied once we found out that he was coming to the end of his career and wanted to go out on top. I can only hope HHH is doing the same and will be retiring VERY SOON.
Tue 25/01/05 at 23:41
Regular
"I like cheese"
I'm glad Austin's not returning.

I got bored of him to be honest. He NEVER, EVER lost, whether it be a match, a brawl, an argument, an angle or whatever, we always knew Austin would come out on top.

I know you'll all say Triple H does the same, but...well...hmm...

I still find him more interesting than Austin ever was.
Tue 25/01/05 at 18:17
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
You reckon the films will be any good? I heard the first one was called 'Condemned'. I think they should be quite good. I never really liked Stone Cold that much while he was in WWE but i like him more now he has left lol. Thats the same with the Rock...Like all his films...still waiting to see Walking Tall though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.