GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/01/05 at 20:17
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4189537.stm[/URL]
Thu 20/01/05 at 23:44
Regular
"The Red Shift"
A guy I know has a dad who is a head honcho at UKIP. I hate both of them.

I hate UKIP. Kilroy-Silk is a nob.

His mediocre talk show was crap enough before he became all high and mighty at UKIP and then thought he was bigger and better than the party.
Thu 20/01/05 at 23:39
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I hope he gets bum-raped by muslims.
Thu 20/01/05 at 21:16
Regular
"UKIP officials predict that any new party will just be a parody of the existing one."

There's something quite paradoxical about that.
Thu 20/01/05 at 20:50
Regular
"Twenty quid."
This topic's subject has made my day.
Thu 20/01/05 at 20:43
"period drama"
Anyone see his interview on C4 news?
'Twas hilarious. What a penis.

He refused to comment on the matter (why do the interview, then. comical value, I hope, and some painfully self-important blabbering) and then got angry.

Hilariously angry, of course.
Shouting "Why don't I interview you!?" at (legend) Snow for no reason at all. Also, asking whether these 'rumours' were gotten from the Daily Mail, in a pitifully sarcastic tone. Which was strange, I would have thought he'd have loved the DM in all its facist reactionary anger-venting as a mirror to his silver loris-trimmed semi-soul.
Thu 20/01/05 at 20:22
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
That photo of Silk is amazing. I can't quite decide whether he looks pontoon eyed (one sticks, the other twists) or just plain smacked out.
Thu 20/01/05 at 20:20
Regular
"He would not confirm he was setting up a new party called Veritas - the Latin for "truth""

Aahahahahahahhahaha

What a complete and utter pisspot.
Thu 20/01/05 at 20:17
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4189537.stm[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.