GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"lita"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/01/05 at 19:50
Regular
"get rich or die try"
i hear alot of nasty comments on sky's wwe fanzone about lita saying that she is the worst female wrestler ever and she dosent deserve to be a diva and that she is like everyone else showing off her body i dissagree she is a great wrestler and she puts her life on the line in every match like the other week when she went for the suicide dive and nearley broke her neck
Sat 22/01/05 at 12:11
Regular
"you've got a beard"
although saying that, The Rock threw a pretty lame punch.
Fri 21/01/05 at 16:30
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Learning how to punch would be a start, even the botch monkeys can manage that skill
Fri 21/01/05 at 15:33
Regular
"..."
Wardy123 wrote:
> Ooooh thats harsh
>
> She is only trying to do good moves so that it is better for you to
> watch and all you do is insult her...thats mean!
>
> You gotta like her a bit

No I really don't. WWE have a development territory so that people can polish their craft instead of looking sloppy on TV, if she needs to sharpen her skills then she should go and spend a few months in OVW.

Also, have you ever heard the phrase 'Learn to walk before you can run'? It applies in Wrestling. It wouldn't matter if she had a perfect moonsault, her matches would be undermined by the fact that she hasn't mastered the basics.
Fri 21/01/05 at 15:28
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Ooooh thats harsh

She is only trying to do good moves so that it is better for you to watch and all you do is insult her...thats mean!

You gotta like her a bit
Fri 21/01/05 at 13:35
Regular
"..."
I don't get the appeal of Lita as a wrestler. She only puts her life on the line and nearly breaks her neck because she attempts moves that are beyond her. Her moonsault is the sloppiest I've ever seen and her suicide dive was so bad she should be banned from ever attemoting it again. Her punches are the worst I've ever seen and she can't even make a kick to the gut look convincing. It's time she gave up active competition and became a full-time valet.
Fri 21/01/05 at 11:03
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I've been reading that fanzone letter thing on sky text recently too and haven't laughed so much in my life.

Every wrestler puts their life on the line every time they step into the ring so what Lita is doing isn't special it's just she's so bad at it that she risks herself and her opponent's body more than others
Fri 21/01/05 at 00:25
Regular
"you've got a beard"
just a registry office for you 2 or the full church do?
Thu 20/01/05 at 21:27
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Lita has been my favourite wrestler for ages, she is a wicked wrestler and she is well good lookin 2, she beats any other diva on any roster in any corporation...she is just simply the best...THE END
Thu 20/01/05 at 21:15
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Nope, the second misses the question mark.. :P
Thu 20/01/05 at 21:12
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
No, it clearly wasn't.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.