GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X-Files"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/01/05 at 17:13
Regular
"Excommunicated"
So I might be a decade late

I never watched these when they were on but being the lazy student I am, I've been watching repeats on Sky One and it's actually pretty good stuff.

So, what's the best series?
I heard they changed the characters for the last seasons?
Sat 22/01/05 at 16:33
Regular
"That's right!"
Tooms and stuff were great, I used to love it.

One day I'll buy the first few series on DVD and fall into nerd heaven.
Sat 22/01/05 at 15:29
Regular
I prefer the 'Sex Files' on Sci-Fi channel.

Really hilarious stuff.
Sat 22/01/05 at 15:19
Regular
They were all excellent.

Start from the beginning and work forwards.
Sat 22/01/05 at 12:25
Regular
The later episodes were really good. And Mulder popped back and forth a lot, and Doggart was a great character and really well acted.

There is gonna be a new movie with good old Mulder and Scully.
Sat 22/01/05 at 00:00
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
I remember the first episode with the whole couple of seconds tiem difference thing and a later one where theres some computer program killing soldiers. But that is all.
Fri 21/01/05 at 21:01
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
Sorry I spelled 'Jose' wrong

'apologises to oneself'
Fri 21/01/05 at 20:59
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
Series 3 is the best.....check out

* The Field Where I Died
* Hose Chungs From Outer Space
* Clyde Bruckmans Final Repose
* DPO
Thu 20/01/05 at 20:56
Regular
"0228"
I have only seen a few episodes of this as I don't seem to be in when they're on Sky and I was about seven when they were being first shown. Of the episodes I have seen, the one I remember best involves a little girl that has a doll that makes people commit suicide when it says, "I want to play". I liked that one.
Thu 20/01/05 at 20:52
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I enjoyed it right up til it finished, i thought i wouldnt be able to get into it when robert patrick turned up, but he was actually pretty good.
Thu 20/01/05 at 17:27
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Cool, I might get some of the early ones then.
>
> Gillian whats her face is pretty good too.

I can't stress enough how good the earlier ones are. The whole beliver / unbeliever thing works like magic, the chemistry between the characters is excellent and the whole series feels like a US "Quatermass" style series.

The formula did get tired and well trodden, but it took a suprisingly long time for it to do so.

It was one of those moments I hate (Like the Simpsons) where you watch a later one desperately wanting to get the same kick as you did when it was fresh, but you simply think to yourself, "nah, this sucks now"...

Oh, and I find cute little Gillian Anderson well smart too. ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.