GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zidane signs for Liverpool"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/01/05 at 21:15
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Well it certainly looks like that, I just switched on to watch the Burnley v 'Pool game....

In comes a tame cross from the Burnley winger and there he is, Traore with a Zidane like turn and into his own net....

There's only one Jimmy! :)
Wed 19/01/05 at 22:38
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Of the senior players who played that match for us: Dudek, Hyypia, Traore, Biscan and Nunez, only Dudek and perhaps Hyypia can come out with any credit from the match.

The rest need to be dropped from a huge distance to check their "bouncebackability".

I have nothing to say in terms of injustice; Burnley deserved the win. We DID play the Reserves though (essentially), and perhaps this was a game too far for them.

The way the crowd responded though, I just hope this doesn't have a detrimental affect on them, because they can leave with thei heads held high, the Senior players are the one's I'm dissapointed in.

But still, should we progress from here as a team, with more time for rest through the season, then perhaps I could look on this result as a blessing.

But until then, I'm still proud of the Reserves, I'm dissapointed in the Seniors, and well done to Burnley.
Wed 19/01/05 at 20:14
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Damarus wrote:
> It was that funny, you posted twice.

It was so funny that the SR system posted it twice for me.
Wed 19/01/05 at 19:44
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Exactly what was he trying to do anyway?

And why Andy Gray was having a pop at Zak Whitbred for i don't know.
Wed 19/01/05 at 19:36
Regular
It was that funny, you posted twice.
Wed 19/01/05 at 19:35
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Look below.
Wed 19/01/05 at 19:34
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Bwahhahahahaa. Only saw "it" this afternoon.

Hilariously intentional looking.
Wed 19/01/05 at 19:24
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
This what makes me laugh every time i hear the words 'magic of the FA cup' uttered from a commentators mouth. Yes it's so magical the top teams can't be bothered to field a proper strength team until about the quarter finals and if they get knocked out it's a case of 'ah well we can concentrate on the league and Champions League now'
Wed 19/01/05 at 08:43
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Virtuoso wrote:
> That's my line!

Yes Stu, it was aimed towards you :P
Wed 19/01/05 at 01:32
Regular
How can he underrate the FA Cup of all things?!
Does he not know how much it means to the fans if they actually get to at least the final?!
Wed 19/01/05 at 01:16
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
AbsoluT Neó wrote:

The Liverpool whipping boys entertain Bournmouth in the next round...
---------------

That's my line!

..with a few details changed, obviously :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.