GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NEW Tag Team Champs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/01/05 at 21:52
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
House Show:
La Resistance beat William Regal and the Coach to become NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS. Coach came out and announced himself the ring announcer. La Res came out followed by Regal, alone. Coach said Regal had to defend the titles, but not in a handicap match, and Coach named himself as Eugene's replacement. Regal wrestled alone regardless, he went for a tag mid-match but changed his mind.
For the end, Regal nailed Coach instead of tagging him, then La Res hit their tag finisher (Au Revoir) on Regal to win the belts. Post-match, Coach insulted Regal and followed up with a low blow. Regal came back with some knees then tossed Coach out of the ring.

Anyone know if this is true?
Fri 21/01/05 at 16:50
Regular
"..."
thechelskikid wrote:
> what about fat rosey and hurricane

What about them? The fans don't care about them, WWE management don't care about them...
Fri 21/01/05 at 16:48
Regular
"adam is the only ga"
what about fat rosey and hurricane
Thu 20/01/05 at 11:42
Regular
"..."
Ant wrote:
> Both can at least cut it in the ring.

Conway, yes. I'm still not convinced by Grenier though.
Thu 20/01/05 at 11:12
Regular
"I like cheese"
Well, all I can say is at least the titles are with the right tag team now.

They really do need some competition though, and in my view, some exposure. Both can at least cut it in the ring, and are now a very established tag team, so why not add an extra dimension to their characters?
Tue 18/01/05 at 12:01
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> and La Resistance will now fight ......... ermmm ........ do they have
> anyone to challenge them for the tag belts apart from JR and the King

Benoit and Jericho, no doubt, as they don't seem to have anything else for them to do.
Tue 18/01/05 at 11:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
and La Resistance will now fight ......... ermmm ........ do they have anyone to challenge them for the tag belts apart from JR and the King
Tue 18/01/05 at 00:05
Regular
"you've got a beard"
it's true. the belts were switched at a house show in Winnipeg.
Mon 17/01/05 at 21:52
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
House Show:
La Resistance beat William Regal and the Coach to become NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS. Coach came out and announced himself the ring announcer. La Res came out followed by Regal, alone. Coach said Regal had to defend the titles, but not in a handicap match, and Coach named himself as Eugene's replacement. Regal wrestled alone regardless, he went for a tag mid-match but changed his mind.
For the end, Regal nailed Coach instead of tagging him, then La Res hit their tag finisher (Au Revoir) on Regal to win the belts. Post-match, Coach insulted Regal and followed up with a low blow. Regal came back with some knees then tossed Coach out of the ring.

Anyone know if this is true?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.