GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Paul London and Akio"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/01/05 at 18:15
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Did anyone see Velocity? Paul London Vs Akio has happened twice in my recent memory and they have both been good matches...at the end of the last match the two shook hands and im hoping they will be a tag team. In Both matches Paul London nearly broke his neck, but they have been great matches and it is 1-1 now. Hope they have another match or join up as a team...what do you think?
Tue 18/01/05 at 17:08
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
What do you think would have happened with the WWE Tag Team Titles if Chavo was not injured during that match. The WWE adapted the storyline well, but i am wondering what would have happened if they carried on as planned. Chavo Guerrero and Jamie Noble were gettin together and becoming good contenders. Do you think London and Kidman would still be together today if it wasn't for Chavos injury?
Tue 18/01/05 at 12:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hmmm Chris Daniels may have been champ. If Justin Credible can be so can Curry Man :-D

Maybe it would have improved when WCW were taken over as ECW would then have had only 1 strong company to compete against
Tue 18/01/05 at 12:18
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> It's hard to tell because you can't say for sure whether some
> wrestlers would have moved or not. Most of those in TNA would
> probably still be in ECW.

I think a lot would of moved on because of the financial mess ECW was in. They'd probably have been replaced with a lot of talent from CZW. Chris Daniels and Scoot Andrew were just starting with ECW when it fell through and I beleive Heyman had big plans for them.
Tue 18/01/05 at 12:15
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
It's hard to tell because you can't say for sure whether some wrestlers would have moved or not. Most of those in TNA would probably still be in ECW.
Tue 18/01/05 at 12:14
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> Hmmmm, maybe Rhyno? Your opinion?

Assuming Rhyno had still made the move to WWE, probably Jerry Lynn or The Sandman. Or knowing Heyman someone completely random who had been released from the WWE.
Tue 18/01/05 at 12:11
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hmmmm, maybe Rhyno? Your opinion?
Tue 18/01/05 at 12:10
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> I miss E-C-Dub :-(

Here's an interesting though I always entertain myself with when I'm bored. If ECW was still around, who do you think would be their world champion at this point?
Tue 18/01/05 at 12:08
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I miss E-C-Dub :-(

Is quite funny though to hear the loudest chants at WWE shows are the fans chanting E-C-Dub
Tue 18/01/05 at 12:07
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> Cong_Man wrote:
> Less talented
> workers like Spike and Kidman who are the same size even I can't
> understand.
>
>
> That's true, ah well Spike was in ECW so i like him anyway :-D

Which is the root cause of all his problems. He can't do anything worthwhile now because he took so many absolutely insane bumps in ECW.
Tue 18/01/05 at 12:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Cong_Man wrote:
Less talented
> workers like Spike and Kidman who are the same size even I can't
> understand.

That's true, ah well Spike was in ECW so i like him anyway :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.