GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Quashie completes South Coast switch"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/01/05 at 22:27
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Well, its pretty much 99.9% certain of going through tomorrow morning.

£2million is a nice little earner for Pompey when you consider Quashie is a fringe player for them.

I think if Hampton are to survive they need to get a quality centre back in as well to play with Ludekvam what with Svensson's season-long injury. So, what's the odds on Harry & Jim trying to nab a Pompey defender before the end of January?
Sun 16/01/05 at 22:27
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Well, its pretty much 99.9% certain of going through tomorrow morning.

£2million is a nice little earner for Pompey when you consider Quashie is a fringe player for them.

I think if Hampton are to survive they need to get a quality centre back in as well to play with Ludekvam what with Svensson's season-long injury. So, what's the odds on Harry & Jim trying to nab a Pompey defender before the end of January?
Sun 16/01/05 at 23:22
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Quashie a fringe player?
Erm.

He was the captain for quite a while, and has played in the majority of matches this season.

He's been one of the most non-fringe players in the Portsmouth team.
Sun 16/01/05 at 23:38
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
To my knowledge since Redknapp has left its been Faye and somebody else in the middle. I think it was entirely Redknapp's influence that meant Quashie was playing and was captain, it would certainly explain why he has been brought to Southampton.

I've never thought Quashie was a particularly brilliant player, and it seems good business for Pompey at £2mil.
Mon 17/01/05 at 00:31
Regular
Quasie played in the last 4 prem games apart from the game this weekend.
Mon 17/01/05 at 23:24
Regular
"es argh"
Muh.

MacQuashie is crap now.

Never scored, gave the ball away, has a twitchy lip.

Got stuck in a bit but Amdy Faye does the job better.

Gary O'Neil looks promising aswell.

MacScum can rot in the fizzy pop league (sorreh Matteh) with agent Redknapp and Smith.

Now our Scottish(ish) player have left we have no flair, muh.

These transfer windows are crap, all Pompey are doing is selling, if Yak leaves I will cry for days on end.
Tue 18/01/05 at 09:43
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Ashman wrote:
> Quashie is a fringe player for them.

That comment indicates a severe lack of football knowledge.
Tue 18/01/05 at 18:11
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Severe?

Not at all. Quashie HAS fallen somewhat out of favour since Redknapp moved on. And making a small Premiership error is hardly severe by any stretch of the imagination. Besides, the team I support isn't even in the Prem, I just watch MOTD, the odd Sky match here and there and have a passing glance on any transfer news. Aren't you supposed to follow the league your team is in more closely?

Anyway, I'm sorry for all the harm this one, small inaccuracy has caused you, Neo.
Tue 18/01/05 at 18:29
Regular
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> Ashman wrote:
> Quashie is a fringe player for them.
>
> That comment indicates a severe lack of football knowledge.

Indeed it does.

To say McQuashie is a fringe player for Pompey is like saying Del Piero is moderately liked by Juve fans, or that Henry is "sorta" valuable to Arsenal, or that Ronaldinho is pretty good at step-overs.
Wed 19/01/05 at 13:11
Regular
"..."
I remember a very young Quashie having a spell at Nottingham Forest. He was dire.
Wed 19/01/05 at 21:51
Regular
"I like cheese"
I feel I have a decent knowledge of the Premiership, but to be honest, until Liverpool played Portsmouth in the FA Cup last year I'd never even heard of him.

So to say that indicates a 'severe' lack of knowledge is a tad harsh.

Don't care anyway, Southampton are going down along with the Palace.

And the Brom. It's just got no chance up against those Flash mops.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.