GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"does any one know any ps2 shark tales cheats"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/12/04 at 00:13
Regular
"anyone"
can anyone help my son can not get passed the level where you have to use your directional keys when the arrow cross etc has to be used to get passed the dance level you have to get 75% no has of yet so he can not play the rest of the ps2 game sharks tales
Fri 03/12/04 at 00:13
Regular
"anyone"
can anyone help my son can not get passed the level where you have to use your directional keys when the arrow cross etc has to be used to get passed the dance level you have to get 75% no has of yet so he can not play the rest of the ps2 game sharks tales
Fri 03/12/04 at 00:28
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
www.cheatplanet.com

They should either have cheats, or a decent walkthrough.
Fri 03/12/04 at 00:32
Regular
"anyone"
i have already tried that
Fri 03/12/04 at 00:36
Regular
"Jackpot!"
www.cheatcc.com or www. gamewinners.com

Try either of those, if they don't have it then ask the gamezguru and if he doesn't know, then they won't exist heh.
Fri 03/12/04 at 00:38
Regular
"anyone"
thanks se you all later
Fri 03/12/04 at 00:41
Regular
"Jackpot!"
See ya.
Fri 03/12/04 at 16:29
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
Yea return the game, its terrible, the movie was okay bt this wass rough on the mind,...
Fri 03/12/04 at 16:30
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
But try going to gamefaqs aswell they are useful with cheats.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.