GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shaun Wright-Phillips Appreciation Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/01/05 at 17:58
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I'm not even a Man City fan, but I love watching this guy. He's lightning fast, has one hell of a shot, and should replace Beckham in the England midfield.

Also, he has got me a few Fantasy Football points this year.

I like him muchly. No, not that muchly.
Tue 18/01/05 at 13:08
Regular
Solskjær wrote:
> I admire the talent a great deal, but he's still so very young for
> regular international football. He'd need to be playing regularly at
> a bigger club first, if he isn't to grow in age first.
>

Ahem, Rooney how can you say that when rooney was caped after about 7 career goals! ad weren't you a downing supporter too? SWP has as much if not moregame time and team influence than both of those!
Tue 18/01/05 at 11:34
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
If a certain king of marketing wasn't already playing on the right wing and wasn't Sven's lover then Shaun would walk into the team. He deserves to but as long as the over-hyped marketing machine is still playing he won't get a look in unfortunately.
Mon 17/01/05 at 20:55
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I admire the talent a great deal, but he's still so very young for regular international football. He'd need to be playing regularly at a bigger club first, if he isn't to grow in age first.

I know that was a load of balls with Alan Smith's 'coincidental' move to United and all, but he was a few years older than Wright-Phillips.

Next up, it'll be Bradley's turn. And then, or so I hear, there's another one after that - and he's even better than Shaun, apparently! :o
Sun 16/01/05 at 17:58
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I'm not even a Man City fan, but I love watching this guy. He's lightning fast, has one hell of a shot, and should replace Beckham in the England midfield.

Also, he has got me a few Fantasy Football points this year.

I like him muchly. No, not that muchly.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.