GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Layer Cake"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/01/05 at 21:37
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Was just wondering if anyone who saw it at the cinemas thought it was any good. I loved "Lock, Stock & 2 Smoking Barrels" and "Snatch" so I was considering getting this when it gets released. Just want to know if it is any good.
Mon 17/01/05 at 13:44
Regular
I thought Lock Stock was pants.

Snatch was amusing enough, but the humour soon goes out of watching a fat black man try to get out of a car...
Mon 17/01/05 at 11:00
Regular
Its a great film. The ending leaves you amazed with that sort of "Hang on a second..." feeling.

Superb British film.
Mon 17/01/05 at 01:20
Regular
"be happy"
I wouldn't put it on a par with those two great films. Its very well shot, good performances, good music, but its style over substance. The script is a bit cliched and flat, lacking the humour of Lock Stock and Snatch. Worth a watch, but I wouldn't buy the DVD mate.
Thu 13/01/05 at 22:51
"I love yo... lamp."
I loved it. Gritty, British, stylish.
Thu 13/01/05 at 21:37
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Was just wondering if anyone who saw it at the cinemas thought it was any good. I loved "Lock, Stock & 2 Smoking Barrels" and "Snatch" so I was considering getting this when it gets released. Just want to know if it is any good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.