GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lecce and Udinese"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/01/05 at 20:27
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Coppa Italia third round has just finished with these two teams having just played each other twice. Udinese went through on away goals after an 8-8 draw over two legs. 8-8.

Udinese won on the earlier date 5-4 away at Lecce, and in the return leg just last night Lecce went to Udine and won 4-3 in return. Wasn't enough for them, though.

Lecce also beat Udinese 4-3 at home in Serie A as well earlier in the season.

3 games between the two teams has resulted in 23 goals...
Erm. :-S

Cagliari also put out Lazio on away goals as well after they drew 5-5 over two legs. Milan put out Palermo, Sampdoria handled Torino, Inter comfortably took Bologna in both matches, and Fiorentina won 5-0 overall against Parma. Juve-Atalanta is tonight and Roma-Siena will be coming up soon. Just in case anyone is interested.

Italian football is boring?
Hahaha.
Wed 19/01/05 at 17:11
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Bojinov is great. He's my first choice support striker in the master league on Pro Evo, despite having Adriano and Buffel on the bench.
Fri 14/01/05 at 23:26
Regular
hah, them pics are genius. always use to buy him in champo years ago when he was a promising youngster.
Fri 14/01/05 at 17:19
Regular
I love the Taccha man!

How can you not!?
I mean; [URL]http://juvefc.com/Picture/Wallpapers/wall0173.jpg[/URL] , [URL]http://www2.raisport.rai.it/news/rubriche/coppe978/199804/14/3533a2b00579d/tacchinardi.jpg[/URL] , [URL]http://www.sensazioniforti.com/juventus/formazione/tacchinardi/tacchi01.jpg[/URL]

What a guy.
Thu 13/01/05 at 23:35
Regular
"The Red Shift"
The Bulgarian Maradona/Zidane.

Pffft.
Thu 13/01/05 at 23:33
Regular
"Colourless"
I bet the Bojinov guy scored all 8....

Apparently he's genius. However you don't have to be to have Chelsea on your trail now do you....?
Thu 13/01/05 at 23:13
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Forza wrote:
> And Taccha man got sent off.
> Huzzah.

I dunno if you were being serious, but does anyone like him.

I, for one, hate him. Him and Recoba just seem to pisss me off.

Blah blah blah. Recoba's AMAziN !?!?!1/!!!?1 I don't care. He's just annoying.
Thu 13/01/05 at 22:29
Regular
And Taccha man got sent off.
Huzzah.
Thu 13/01/05 at 22:21
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Well, Juve drew 3-3, with Trezeguet coming off the bench to score in the 78th minute.

Great to have him back. Now for some serious scoring. :-)
Thu 13/01/05 at 21:09
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
or†ega wrote:
> Roma won 5-1 :)

Eurosport makes me want to cry with its behindness. Only has the result from the first leg down when it has all the other second leg results (bar Juve's, obviously).
Thu 13/01/05 at 20:47
Regular
Yeah, we're currently 2-2.
Gah, not good.

Oh well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.