GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Multi games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/12/04 at 00:31
Regular
"ignorance is ???"
I have seen on ebay cartridges for the SP that have over 100 games on a single cartridge. Can someone enlighten me as to whether they
a) are genuine and legal
b) actually work
c) are of a reasonable quality
d) can be bought in normal highstreet shops

Thanks
Mon 06/12/04 at 15:11
Regular
"..."
My brother has one of those, it's actually 100 old NES games, but some of them are worth it, like the original Metal Gear , Mario, Mega Man.. But I wouldn't advice getting that cartridge.
Sun 05/12/04 at 15:09
Regular
"bit of a brain"
newtoallthis wrote:

> b) actually work

They work for a while, and then they stop and break and you can never play them again

> c) are of a reasonable quality

The games are usually poor ROM conversions with either a lot of slow down or regular crashing. Also, don't be fooled by the claim of 100 games. It's usually about 6 or 7 games, altered slightly (different background colour etc) or just multiple levels of the same game called different things.
Sat 04/12/04 at 02:07
Regular
newtoallthis wrote:
> I have seen on ebay cartridges for the SP that have over 100 games on
> a single cartridge. Can someone enlighten me as to whether they

> a) are genuine and legal

no

> b) actually work

probably

> c) are of a reasonable quality

could be

> d) can be bought in normal highstreet shops

no
Sat 04/12/04 at 00:31
Regular
"ignorance is ???"
I have seen on ebay cartridges for the SP that have over 100 games on a single cartridge. Can someone enlighten me as to whether they
a) are genuine and legal
b) actually work
c) are of a reasonable quality
d) can be bought in normal highstreet shops

Thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.