GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"fable 2 worth getting?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fable II'.
Mon 05/10/09 at 23:42
Regular
is fable 2 worth getting i really enjoyed fable the lost chapters, but fable 2 is ment to be much different but is it better or worse?
Wed 07/10/09 at 23:48
Regular
"How Ironic"
Have a gander at my review, and indeed the other reviews aswell. It's a love/hate relationship.

Fable II Review
Wed 07/10/09 at 21:01
Regular
YES you should buy it I have played fable lost chapters and it was exellent but fable 2 is better you should get it I loved it but you are right fable 2 is different from all the others BUY IT!!!!!!!!!
Tue 06/10/09 at 08:09
Regular
"THFC"
I really enjoyed Fable, i had it on release day and completed it very quickly. The game is not long if you follow the story closely, but there are plenty of side plots and DLC now avaliable so the game is pretty huge and you can get it for like £17.

If you like RPG adventure games then i think it would suit you, the ability to choose your game play style was the main attraction for me. Being good or evil, having a wife, going on a killing spree. There was so much to choose from.

For the price it is now then it is worth taking a gamble on, but personally i enjoyed it and know a lot of others on here did as well.

I am sure some of them will pitch in some more reasons why you should buy!
Mon 05/10/09 at 23:42
Regular
is fable 2 worth getting i really enjoyed fable the lost chapters, but fable 2 is ment to be much different but is it better or worse?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.