GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MSN 7 Beta"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/01/05 at 18:28
"Genius!"
Is it worth downloading and using?

Thanx
Sun 16/01/05 at 22:35
Regular
The only thing i found wrong with MSN 7 Beta is when i sent large files over my LAN thought it, when the transfer was complete MSN 7 would freeze, use up all my resources, and the only way to fix it would be to turn pc off by PSU and reboot, couldnt shut down as the system was way too busy, but other than that its got some really nice features.
Thu 13/01/05 at 08:04
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
chippxero wrote:
> It's pretty cool it now has the white board thing as jsut a normal
> messaging tool so you can draw to people all the time which is fun
> for abuse and such.

Were can i get this one from, mine does not have that tool!
Thu 13/01/05 at 04:07
Regular
"Captain to you."
It's pretty cool it now has the white board thing as jsut a normal messaging tool so you can draw to people all the time which is fun for abuse and such.
Thu 13/01/05 at 00:21
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I tried it, i couldnt sign in while using it though. :(
Wed 12/01/05 at 18:37
"Genius!"
Ok thanx i will try it out.
Wed 12/01/05 at 18:30
Regular
"NULL"
I've been using it for a while. Got some nice new features and there is a version of Plus! to work with it now. Not found any problems yet, but that doesn't mean there aren't any. Download it, give it a try, if you don't like it, uninstall it and put 6.2 back on.
Wed 12/01/05 at 18:28
"Genius!"
Is it worth downloading and using?

Thanx

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.