GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Celebrity BB"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/01/05 at 14:52
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Had the misfortune to catch a part of this last night. I caught it just after Whaddyacallher Stalone was introduced. Any credibility this progamme once had (It had none. I've just invented some so I can take it away again) is now zero.

He he. We'll introduce, titter, Bridget Neilsons ex mother in law, he he he, as a suprise. Snigger, Neilson and Jackie, titter HATED each other when she was married to Sylvester so it'll cause sparks to fly. Hehehehe as a further humiliation, we'll *guffaw* get Neilson to warm her toilet seat, and warm her bed.

Why didn't they just get Les Dennis in, and loop "your marrage failed, your marrage failed" in a sing song voice constantly for added chuckles.

You could argue that these "celebrities" deserve everything they get. And you would be right, but it doesn't change the fact that anyone finding entertainment in this appallingly manipulative, voyeristic excuse for a programme deserves to be dragged by a horse over broken glass.

On a side note, imagine waking up next to Jackie after a night on the lash? It'd be like looing into the abyss, and cthulhu looking back. And smiling.
Wed 19/01/05 at 22:28
Regular
Anyone who finds such demeaning bullsh*t entertaining should be shot between the eyes.
Wed 19/01/05 at 22:22
Regular
This one's actually quite entertaining.

Not the Live shows obviously, but the 9 o'clock catch-ups.
Wed 19/01/05 at 22:01
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Have managed to somehow miss this shitfest, and I shall now go and do a dance on my lawn to celebrate.
Personally, I'd watch "normal" Big Brother if it was a Stanford Experiment type of deal instead of 15minuters barking like sea lions and trying to justify their existence.
Wed 19/01/05 at 21:42
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Haha!

BB are so cruel.
Thu 13/01/05 at 21:40
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
Jackie Stallone is a f**king freak, sad auld git
Wed 12/01/05 at 19:40
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Pandaemonium wrote:
Any credibility this progamme once had (It had none. I've just invented some so I can take it away again) is now zero.

Ahahaha, now that is brilliant.
Wed 12/01/05 at 17:38
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Pandaemonium wrote:

> Why didn't they just get Les Dennis in, and loop "your marrage
> failed, your marrage failed" in a sing song voice constantly for
> added chuckles.

AAAAHAHAHAHAA!!
how delightfully savage :D
Wed 12/01/05 at 17:03
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Whose kids will be hardest though? You should start training them up (mentally, as they don't exist yet) already, think of tactics, strategies, attack and defence plans. If your kid loses his first fight, he grows up retarded - that's scientific fact.
Wed 12/01/05 at 16:54
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
monkey_man wrote:
> Are mini-Light and Mini-Pandae going to have playdates?

That's a frightening thought.
Wed 12/01/05 at 16:53
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
monkey_man wrote:
> Are mini-Light and Mini-Pandae going to have playdates?

No. They're going to have nightmares....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.