GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Desperate Search..."

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/01/05 at 21:17
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
A Desperate Search…

Darkness shrouding all around me, what was once a bright summers day had turned into a murky haze of mystery. I could still see but when I was like this in the morning the perceptions of everything around changed. Sometimes I could stand there for hours waiting for something…something to free me from the imprisonment of my mind. But I always knew I had to do something myself one heavenly item would bring into the world of the living and in my current state acquiring it would be a chore. I stumbled to the door leaning on the handle with all my body weight to open what seemed like a still giant. As the door flung open I crashed forward smashing into the wall, carrying on I locked my mind onto making it down the stairs. “Ok” I thought I was at the top of the stairs, the first milestone had been reached now I had the brave the dark depths of below. Who knows what lay down there in that wasted land of horror. But I knew, I knew I had to get down there as when I cleared the evil only heaven would be in my path.

I dragged my leg down the first step with a mighty grunt continuing in an awkward pattern of saunter. I looked to my right only to see the boring pattern of wallpaper that settled on the wall, at the moment I could dream of being that wallpaper. Just sitting there bright as day knowing all, knowing the true meaning of sense. I soon came to my awfully distorted sanity tumbling down the rest of the stairs as nothing could make me feel worse than I already felt. Picking myself up with aw inspiring effort I continued to walk with an awkward gait finally reaching the kitchen. Franticly I open the cupboard desperately looking for what I needed but to no avail. Nothing I dropped to the floor in a melancholy fashion until a vision of the lord himself appeared in the hands of a woman. A cup of water with 2 aspirin fizzing at the bottom. I almost cried with joy and drank, then everything became clear again and maybe now I could remember the night before.
Tue 11/01/05 at 22:37
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
You scare me matt.
Tue 11/01/05 at 22:17
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Simple.
Tue 11/01/05 at 21:20
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Yeys
Tue 11/01/05 at 21:19
Regular
"-_-"
clever...read it a bit to advanced fo me to give you a full review but it seemed good all the same :D
Tue 11/01/05 at 21:17
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
A Desperate Search…

Darkness shrouding all around me, what was once a bright summers day had turned into a murky haze of mystery. I could still see but when I was like this in the morning the perceptions of everything around changed. Sometimes I could stand there for hours waiting for something…something to free me from the imprisonment of my mind. But I always knew I had to do something myself one heavenly item would bring into the world of the living and in my current state acquiring it would be a chore. I stumbled to the door leaning on the handle with all my body weight to open what seemed like a still giant. As the door flung open I crashed forward smashing into the wall, carrying on I locked my mind onto making it down the stairs. “Ok” I thought I was at the top of the stairs, the first milestone had been reached now I had the brave the dark depths of below. Who knows what lay down there in that wasted land of horror. But I knew, I knew I had to get down there as when I cleared the evil only heaven would be in my path.

I dragged my leg down the first step with a mighty grunt continuing in an awkward pattern of saunter. I looked to my right only to see the boring pattern of wallpaper that settled on the wall, at the moment I could dream of being that wallpaper. Just sitting there bright as day knowing all, knowing the true meaning of sense. I soon came to my awfully distorted sanity tumbling down the rest of the stairs as nothing could make me feel worse than I already felt. Picking myself up with aw inspiring effort I continued to walk with an awkward gait finally reaching the kitchen. Franticly I open the cupboard desperately looking for what I needed but to no avail. Nothing I dropped to the floor in a melancholy fashion until a vision of the lord himself appeared in the hands of a woman. A cup of water with 2 aspirin fizzing at the bottom. I almost cried with joy and drank, then everything became clear again and maybe now I could remember the night before.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.