GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"answers needed"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/12/04 at 21:52
"oh yah"
I am gonna get a game for chistmas What would be the best game to get in your apinion.
Thanks
Jamie
Tue 07/12/04 at 10:34
Regular
"BOSE"
vice city master wrote:
> i like alot of race car games of race car games and im a big fan of
> grand theft auto
> what would be the perfect game?
> thanks guys

If you want an action racer (i don't mean you fire guns out of your window or anything like that!) get Burnout 3 take down. It rules. boosting, dodging cars etc, knocking someone's car into a wall or a car or something is always great. It's also easy to control. and lovely graphics etc.

My brother didn't like FPS until i introduced him to my friend Halo :-)

I haven't played a GTA game since the first one, but I hear they're fun!

There's also Project Gotham Racing 2, Need For Speed Underground 2, etc. On the forums and sales (i think) PGR2 is most popular racer out of that
Tue 07/12/04 at 09:33
PoP is darn annoying. Fight head on with a group of enemies, flipping off walls and somersaulting midair while slicing their heads, only to finish off by falling into a gaping hole. Nice one, Prince.
Tue 07/12/04 at 09:31
Regular
xgamer wrote:
> satans little helper wrote:
> Halo 2 or Fable
>
> seconded

Denied. At least for Fable - it's balls.

I'd go for:

Halo 2
Call of Duty: Finest Hour
Prince of Persia 2
Tue 07/12/04 at 09:21
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
You've been reading Para's strange hoover post, haven't you Hibernator?
Mon 06/12/04 at 22:46
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Get a vacuum cleaner, they're fun...
Mon 06/12/04 at 22:45
"oh yah"
i like alot of race car games of race car games and im a big fan of grand theft auto
what would be the perfect game?
thanks guys
Sun 05/12/04 at 15:12
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Decisions, decisions...
Sun 05/12/04 at 13:19
Regular
Well it all depends on which type of game you like. Its like asking what you should have for dinner, without telling us what your allergic to or what you think tastes like poo.
Sun 05/12/04 at 12:08
"Retarded List"
satans little helper wrote:
> Halo 2 or Fable

seconded
Sun 05/12/04 at 00:30
Regular
"BOSE"
Halo 2 if you've got Live. But get it if you don't. It's wrong if you don't already have it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.