GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PSP Videos, screenshots, etc."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/12/04 at 11:31
[URL]http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-17-71-7o-74-ox.html[/URL]

Nice menu screen.
Sun 05/12/04 at 11:31
[URL]http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-17-71-7o-74-ox.html[/URL]

Nice menu screen.
Sun 05/12/04 at 11:40
"High polygon count"
Either it's not working, or it's bloody slow...
Sun 05/12/04 at 11:41
"High polygon count"
"The page cannot be displayed"

That goes for just http://www.play-asia.com too.
Sun 05/12/04 at 11:44
Must be the demand, the story was only posted an hour (give or take) ago.
Mon 06/12/04 at 10:20
Regular
Looking rather swish actually.

I'm not really wanting one at the moment, let's see how the launch line-up turns out. Ridge Racer and MGS:Acid look crap.
Tue 07/12/04 at 00:27
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
MGS, Ridge Racer, Dynasty Warriors etc all look fantastic, and the machine looks very, very nice too. I didn't know the system was that thin, or the UMD's were that small. Even the cartoon RPG looks alright.

I'm liking this more and more everyday.
Tue 07/12/04 at 00:44
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
Looks great, but so glad im not getting this
Tue 07/12/04 at 09:19
Regular
I'm keeping a close eye on it. If it turns out rather cheap on import, I'll probably end up grabbing one.

It's just the games...
Tue 07/12/04 at 12:19
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Apparently Disgaea will be appearing on it so i'll probably get one (or see if the games and an emulator can be downloaded off the net :-D)

But i do hope the PSP succeeds to give some competition to the gameboy and make Ninty drop their ridiculous prices on the games for it
Thu 09/12/04 at 10:29
Regular
oasismark wrote:
> Can anyone confirm this....
>
> Fact 1: The PSP comes with the option to select english menus or
> japanese?
>
> Fact 2: The PSP is region free?

Yes you can change the language to English - and a number of other languages too.

Apparently you can also change the audio language (probably dependant on the developers encoding different auio languages into the games).

I can't confirm it's region free, although I'm sure someone else can.

I'd expect it will be though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.