GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Paradox: and mermoid"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/01/05 at 22:28
You do not seem to get on from what I have seen so far in my short stay here.

Why is this, if you can tell me?
Thanks! Just want to get some background info on the fellows here!
Mon 10/01/05 at 22:28
You do not seem to get on from what I have seen so far in my short stay here.

Why is this, if you can tell me?
Thanks! Just want to get some background info on the fellows here!
Mon 10/01/05 at 22:30
Regular
"SOUP!"
I'm universally disliked.

Plus his name reads like "Mermaid".
Mon 10/01/05 at 22:31
Paradox: wrote:
> I'm universally disliked.

Why?

> Plus his name reads like "Mermaid".

Oh, never mind!
Mon 10/01/05 at 22:33
Regular
"SOUP!"
I generally offend people. I dunno. I'm not too amiable.
Mon 10/01/05 at 22:35
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Like a JAT would really care....

Aaanyway, it all stems back to a bitter rivalry between Myself (me) and Paradox (Kyz, Leprechaun etc). A few years ago (2, 3?) it got quite heated, and somewhere along the line Kyle said, "I'll scan my gymcard". We laughed, he didn't, we stopped. Now, erm, it's been brought up again for the first time in two years. For some reason, it's not actually all that amusing....
Mon 10/01/05 at 22:38
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Hey, neal, lick me.
Mon 10/01/05 at 22:38
Regular
"SOUP!"
This is far from over, Chipseh :-P
Mon 10/01/05 at 22:39
Regular
"gsybe you!"
All I think of is;

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!
Mon 10/01/05 at 22:41
Regular
"SOUP!"
niche.
Mon 10/01/05 at 22:42
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Hi neal before!

Well, I don't really have anything against Paradox.
It's just that sometimes his posts come across as extremely pretentious and I find this very irritating. It was after reading one of those posts that I picked a paper parchment from the floor, burned by the crisp touch of the midday sun, otherwise known as the Globe of Death and Non-Sight. I opened the parchment, slowly at first, but then quicker as I could not withstand the excitement. I read the parchment aloud in a grey, monotone voice.

"Thou shalt not move upon the townlands of Frilopharos on the day where the glow of the sun meets exactly the symbol of Triage within the sacred cavern of gayby."

"It is that day fellows. I have observed this phenomenon this morning with my own eyes", said Dresk.

The party looked at him through half open eyes. "Either," they said. "Or." Dresk waited until they had something more densely populated with words to say.

"I only know that a scorpion cannot tread where a butterfly fears to glide"

"What?" Dresk said.

"Go to to the temple of gayby" the party grumbled together.

"It shall be done", Dresk groaned with a dissatisfaction that hadn't been heard since "sqush" went his foot. As it went in to the mud. With the rain pouring down. "why does it always have to happen to me i get soaking wet every friday I walk home," moaned the boy. His name was Jay tall. He had dark black hair. Blue eyes and right now his lips had turned blue. He just kept walking in the mud. As it squashed and sqelched under his shoes.

His mum was going to moan at him. "oh your always getting your shoes muddy someone would have thought you had of walked though a field of mud,"as his mum would say.But he had walked though a field of mud because because all the grass had gone from that field because lots of people had walked though there and got rid of the grass, and ever since then, I've had a bit of a problem with Paradox's occasional leanings into self-indulgence, especially in his stories.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.