GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The only Maven Fanboy!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/01/05 at 19:46
Regular
"Stop Hammer Time!"
Am I the only Maven fanboy in existence or is there another like me who is not afraid to tell the world!
Wed 12/01/05 at 12:52
Regular
"..."
Mathews wrote:
> Maven just makes me laugh when i look at him! ok hes a heal and hes
> went from dark trunks to pink trunks?? and that stupid tatoo on his
> shoulder looks like he got the outline and backed out

Hmm, what's wrong with pink trunks?

I believe his tatoo in the emblem of some team he once played for (sorry not sure of the sport), who only have the outline as the club badge...
Tue 11/01/05 at 19:05
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Mathews wrote:
> and that stupid tatoo on his
> shoulder looks like he got the outline and backed out

AAAAHAHAHAHA
i like the thought of a bulked up professional wrestler doing that :)
maybe that's the truth and now no-one respects him, so they gave him pink shorts and booked him to ruin his career?
Tue 11/01/05 at 17:31
Regular
"Ow Yer"
Maven just makes me laugh when i look at him! ok hes a heal and hes went from dark trunks to pink trunks?? and that stupid tatoo on his shoulder looks like he got the outline and backed out
Tue 11/01/05 at 15:56
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Kawada wrote:
> can't say i'm looking that closely :-D

er.. no, no.. er.. me either.
i watch with my sister.. she TOTALLY noticed.

*ahem*

and that's not a bad plan Cong, he definitely has potential and it's really just his ring work that needs attention. i still feel the booking against shelton was ludicrous, aside from anything else, it makes Al Snow and the other TE trainers look bad as well; their graduates can't defend against inside cradles and walk straight into finishing moves while putting up no struggle at all.
Tue 11/01/05 at 14:18
Regular
"..."
Given that Maven's mike work is so strong at the moment and his in-ring work so darn bland. I'd give him a stint as a Stevie Richards-esque manager/occasional wrestler to keep him on TV while he carries on learning his in-ring craft on Heat//Velocity/In OVW...
Tue 11/01/05 at 11:58
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
can't say i'm looking that closely :-D
Tue 11/01/05 at 01:29
Regular
"you've got a beard"
and started pencilling in eyebrows :)
Mon 10/01/05 at 21:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
When he put on them pink trunks probably
Mon 10/01/05 at 20:55
Regular
I used to like Maven...dunno what went wrong.
Mon 10/01/05 at 19:52
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i'm not a fanboy but i think he's getting gyped a lot.
if he's not ready then fine, keep him on heat or something, don't build him up and then make him look lame.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.