GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Got the best xbox deal !"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/12/04 at 13:09
Regular
""To the pub...""
My xbox died the day before halo 2 was released and even managed to scratch my copy of Starwars Battlefront to peices.

So Friday i finnaly decided to replace it so i went looking around the town and started off looking in Gamestation which was doing a deal buy a crystal xbox and get any 2 xbox games you want for £149.99 so i liked the sound of that and went to the counter and found out that they was sold out and i would have to wait until next week so i continued looking around town. In both of the 2 local game shops also looked in woolworths,index, toys r us,Argos and they were either sold out of had ridiculous deals on for example Argos and index and still selling the original xbox with no games for £129.99. So anyway then i decided to go back to Gamestation and ask if i could have the same deal but have a black xbox instead of crystal he said yep thats fine so i went and picked my 2 games which were of course Halo 2 and Call of Duty finest hour and then he said they had just had a delivery and i could have a crystal xbox if i wanted.

So i was the smuggest bloke in basildon at the time lol. I completed halo 2 rather quickly on co-operative mode its a great game but its missing the awe factor of the first one. As for call of duty very impressive and finnaly a WW2 game that lets you play as a British Soldier for once.
Wed 08/12/04 at 00:29
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Bought a Crystal with one controller, halo 2, max payne 2, midnight club 2 and outrun 2 for around that :oP
Mon 06/12/04 at 18:31
Regular
"'i need a weapon'"
ye my box broke and im gettin a crystal with one controller for £90
Sun 05/12/04 at 13:09
Regular
""To the pub...""
My xbox died the day before halo 2 was released and even managed to scratch my copy of Starwars Battlefront to peices.

So Friday i finnaly decided to replace it so i went looking around the town and started off looking in Gamestation which was doing a deal buy a crystal xbox and get any 2 xbox games you want for £149.99 so i liked the sound of that and went to the counter and found out that they was sold out and i would have to wait until next week so i continued looking around town. In both of the 2 local game shops also looked in woolworths,index, toys r us,Argos and they were either sold out of had ridiculous deals on for example Argos and index and still selling the original xbox with no games for £129.99. So anyway then i decided to go back to Gamestation and ask if i could have the same deal but have a black xbox instead of crystal he said yep thats fine so i went and picked my 2 games which were of course Halo 2 and Call of Duty finest hour and then he said they had just had a delivery and i could have a crystal xbox if i wanted.

So i was the smuggest bloke in basildon at the time lol. I completed halo 2 rather quickly on co-operative mode its a great game but its missing the awe factor of the first one. As for call of duty very impressive and finnaly a WW2 game that lets you play as a British Soldier for once.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.