GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"so so hard"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/01/05 at 21:43
Regular
"no nonsense"
okay, i'm 17 on wednesday so my dad decided to take me out for an early driving lesson around tesco car park tonight. i found driving so hard, i got used to it after about half an hour (by that i mean, i just learned how to set off without stalling) suppose for my first time behind the wheel of a car i wasn't too bad.

hopefully i will get used to it but...
Mon 10/01/05 at 00:40
Regular
"you've got a beard"
mattributé wrote:
> God, why must everyone presume that the second they turn 17
> they must take driving lessons?

cos then you can go to better clubs out of town while your mates languish in the same crap each week :)
Sun 09/01/05 at 22:35
Regular
"SOUP!"
I found my first time awkward, but you get used to the way it feels and get better control and dont just shoot off straight away.

I found driving wierd at first, too.

You'll get used to it man, it's like riding a bike.
Sun 09/01/05 at 22:27
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Im 17 and havent started to drive.
It might be becase i forget to book lessons, but im not that bothered.

It would be nice, but i can usually get a lift off people anyway.
Sun 09/01/05 at 22:26
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I didnt stall once on my first time out. It all went downhill from there.
Sun 09/01/05 at 22:25
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I have my driving test on friday. Uh-oh.

It all comes naturally, really. I remember my first lesson- I was so pleased I got to 10mph- that sort of speed scared me. Now it feels weird to drive at 30mph after coming off an A-Road.

Keep with it.
Sun 09/01/05 at 22:19
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Youll get used to it. The physical process of driving isn't that hard, it's just being aware on the road and knowing what to do and not making huge mistakes that's hard.
Sun 09/01/05 at 21:48
Regular
"no nonsense"
mattributé wrote:
> God, why must everyone presume that the second they turn 17
> they must take driving lessons?
>
> I hate you all.

i need to drive as i live far from 6th form and work + getting bus is really annoying and taxi's are a rip off to be honest
Sun 09/01/05 at 21:47
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I'll still be faithful to you matteh
Sun 09/01/05 at 21:44
Regular
"tokyo police club"
God, why must everyone presume that the second they turn 17 they must take driving lessons?

I hate you all.
Sun 09/01/05 at 21:44
"slightlyshortertagl"
so's my penis

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.