GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Greedy EIDOS"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/04/00 at 20:35
Regular
Correct me if i'm wrong, but haven't the general public had enough of the egotistical bint that is Lara Croft? There have been 4 TR games now, and they are getting to look the same. I'm not saying that EIDOS should be despised, but people are increasingly preferring TR games because of rumors of a nude cheat, than buying genuinly good games like Commando's on merit alone. Shes on most formats now, and the last TR advert for Dreamcast showed the world what a deformed freak she is.
Fri 14/04/00 at 20:35
Correct me if i'm wrong, but haven't the general public had enough of the egotistical bint that is Lara Croft? There have been 4 TR games now, and they are getting to look the same. I'm not saying that EIDOS should be despised, but people are increasingly preferring TR games because of rumors of a nude cheat, than buying genuinly good games like Commando's on merit alone. Shes on most formats now, and the last TR advert for Dreamcast showed the world what a deformed freak she is.
Fri 30/03/01 at 12:41
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Just thought I would bring this up again, the first ever topic posted in the Future Of Gaming. Cor!
Fri 30/03/01 at 12:43
Regular
"not dead"
Are you sure it was the first posted, and not just the oldest one that didn't have a more recent reply.

I'm sure others will think that the topic that's now where you picked this one up from is the oldest, it times to come.

That's unless you know for sure it's the oldest, but how would you know that? ;-)
Fri 30/03/01 at 12:45
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
What?
Fri 30/03/01 at 12:49
Regular
"not dead"
Go back to where you found that old message.

Look at the bottom of the page.

People will think that the one at the bottom was the first ever message posted, but it isn't because it has since been *popped*
Fri 30/03/01 at 12:59
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
The first message ever posted on the forums was by Webmaster, it said:

"Testing, Forum ID=1, ljkeoice lkjhe-p43t0948
lakjshe rooieceh"

The second message ever posted on the forums was also by the Webmaster, it said:

"Where's my post gone?"

The third message ever posted on the forums was by Tony, it said:

"You're fired."

all circa. early 2000.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.