GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ghost Recon 2 Help"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/01/05 at 02:36
Regular
I have the cheat codes for Ghost Recon 2, can someone help me with how to enter them, i just got this PS2, it is my first day and they are not working. Please help me how to enter them propoerly. Cheers!
Sun 09/01/05 at 10:27
Regular
Invincible Mode:
Pause the game and enter
L1, R2, L2, R1, SELECT.

Unlock All Missions:
At the title screen enter
X, L2, TRIANGLE, R2, SELECT.

Unlock All Guns
At the main menu enter
X, LEFT, TRIANGLE, SQUARE, X, SELECT.

Unlocks Maps for Quick Mission Mode:
At the title screen enter
R1, L1, L1, R1, R1, R1
Sun 09/01/05 at 02:47
Regular
Ok so wheres the chatroom where people dont speak chinese and are helpful to newcomers?
Sun 09/01/05 at 02:46
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Are you using a XP encoded firebird google engine then?
Sun 09/01/05 at 02:45
Regular
gives me nothing
Sun 09/01/05 at 02:40
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Dude search Golden Rabbit Coder in google and it will answer your question. If not search proxy.http.eu.gr.coder.rabbit.NOTie.golden. and it should tell you what you need to know.
Sun 09/01/05 at 02:38
Regular
I have no ides what that means, can someone really help me?
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Use the golden rabbit coding device that comes with all PS2's of course.
Regular
I have the cheat codes for Ghost Recon 2, can someone help me with how to enter them, i just got this PS2, it is my first day and they are not working. Please help me how to enter them propoerly. Cheers!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.