GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: Sith Lords..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords '.
Mon 06/12/04 at 00:09
Regular
Just ordered this from videogameplus.ca and it should be with me for Thursday/Friday of this week. The original is up there with the most enjoyable RPG's I have ever played and judging by what I have read and seen of this sequel it looks to follow on from where the first left off.

I can't wait to be honest, it is a while since I played a really decent RPG and yet within the last week or so both Vampire: Bloodlines and this have been released and it is probably at a time when I can play them both very little. I was going to go ahead and get the PC version but that isn't out until mid-February next year and no doubt it will need a couple of patches taking a few further months before it is playable.

So, I will lob my impressions on it next Thursday/Friday time and if it is anything like the first I will probably play it through in an over-night Friday/Saturday marathon which will take a big chunk up! After that there is always the dark side to play through which was surprisingly enjoyable with the first, even after the 35 hour run-through on the Light Side.

Hopefully it won't disappoint!
Tue 07/12/04 at 23:35
Regular
Although I physically salivate at the thought of another superb Star Wars RPG, I'm currently swamped with games.

I have San Andreas that I really want to get into and finish, then there's Halo 2 which I haven't finished either and haven't played online very much - something I want to do. Then I have Fable which I played for barely an hour or so and Ghost Recon 2 which I got at weekend which kicks some serious ass.

On top of that I've received a copy of C&C Generals Deluxe Edition today which will be getting installed onto my new PC as soon as it is delivered.

When you also consider I only really play games on a saturday/sunday afternoon it's probably not worth me bothering just yet.

I heard on the grapevine that the new game carries on from where the last left off, but following the dark side path - as I only ever finished KOTOR on the light side, I'm sure I'll be missing a vital chunk of the story.
Tue 07/12/04 at 20:04
Regular
"For One Night Only"
The ending wasn't fantastic...

I wonder how Revan, Bastilla and the crew will all get wiped out leaving just the little droid in this one...
Tue 07/12/04 at 18:13
Regular
eye'Aoe wrote:
> Pachanga wrote:
> Still haven't finished KOTOR and I got it on release, just got bored
> of it one day for some other game. Got up to the point where you
> find
> out you are Darth Maul
>
> And you were paying attention too ;)
>
> It's Malak.

Oh my God!

It's REVAN!
Tue 07/12/04 at 15:10
Regular
Your "to do" list.
Tue 07/12/04 at 14:45
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
eye'Aoe wrote:
> Pachanga wrote:
> of it one day for some other game. Got up to the point where you
> find
> out you are Darth Maul
>
> And you were paying attention too ;)
>
> It's Malak.

Ah, where did Darth Maul come from
Tue 07/12/04 at 13:33
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I love it.

And Biggles, Morrowind has died recently for me too.

I'll go back to it some other time and get obsessed again.
Tue 07/12/04 at 10:22
Regular
"BOSE"
I was *this* close to completing the first game. Was beating the chedder out of Malik, had it saved and alll but it was on my old xbox that makes the lawnmower noise and I can't be bothered to stick my memory card in and put the saved games onto my new xbox. Anyway, a few people have said that the ending is nothing special ;-)
Mon 06/12/04 at 21:20
Regular
"\\"
Pachanga wrote:
> of it one day for some other game. Got up to the point where you find
> out you are Darth Maul

And you were paying attention too ;)

It's Malak.
Mon 06/12/04 at 20:49
"I love yo... lamp."
Ach well, any minor chance I ever had of completing Morrowind will die with the arrival of this.
Mon 06/12/04 at 14:30
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I'll get it, loved the first game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.