GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"free tv on comp"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/01/05 at 16:19
"everyone must die!"
ive been looking on ebay and there are loads of "get free sky tv" and "over 8000 channels on ur computer" It says that you get sky channels and pay per view stuff as well. It is an auction for links to places to get these obviously and i would like to know if a website or websites do exist with sky chanels on and others than wouldnt it be easy to find them on googe as i cant. Has anyone bought this information and know if its legit or any links to them? Thanks
Sun 09/01/05 at 13:57
Regular
i watch 3pm kick offs on that freelivefootball, quality is okay, but nothin amazing.
Sun 09/01/05 at 12:40
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Used to watch a bit of European football via webbased streams when certain games weren't on tv. Quality on the PC isn't that bad
Sun 09/01/05 at 12:35
Regular
"SOUP!"
I see.

Quite lame.
Sat 08/01/05 at 21:01
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Emitime wrote:
> Real One Player video file... I believe.

Or RealPlayer as they want to be known now...

Will they make their minds up!?! They only changed away from RealPlayer a few years back!

And Paradox, look at what I posted. That's how they get it to work.
Sat 08/01/05 at 20:28
Regular
"\\"
Real One Player video file... I believe.
Sat 08/01/05 at 19:48
Regular
"SOUP!"
and whats a .ram file?
Sat 08/01/05 at 19:46
Regular
"SOUP!"
phi11ip wrote:

> I can't find anything on Google.

They'll be IP-hosted sites without domains - probably streamed from people with cable/digital TV and TV cards in their PCs.

Wholely illegal, but would work, theoretically - hence happy customers. You'd need fast broadband else it'd lag a lot though.
Sat 08/01/05 at 19:02
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
[URL]http://www.phi11ip.com/ran/TV.html[/URL]

Thats what they email you. It's a complete scam, although there are some 'goodies' on there!
Sat 08/01/05 at 18:57
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Oh, OK, I've found something else:

You can buy the satellite thingy and then hack into Sky's stuff but that's basically just getting a sky box and getting a dodgy card.

I've found the list of web streams that are being sold, I'll sort them out and post them in a bit.

It's basically a list of loads of TV stations around the world. No Sky One or anything...
Sat 08/01/05 at 18:50
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Live, wrong house? No im not taking that for an answer.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.