GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAMECUBE INTERNET RUMOURS"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/05/01 at 19:18
Regular
I've heard loads of rumours on the net about what might be happening on the GameCube!
Apparently there will be an expansion pak just like the N64 for the Gamecube!
The consoles ram will increase from 16MB to 48MB! Think of how great the graphics will be!!
Have any of u got any new rumours?
Sat 19/05/01 at 19:38
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
Her sister's all right. But did she get a A++ grade on the target range. Noooooo.
Sat 19/05/01 at 19:38
Her sister is called Velvet Dark - She could be the star - or strangest of all ELVIS could be the main star!
Sat 19/05/01 at 19:37
Regular
Aren't you forgeting her sister, Edgy?
Sat 19/05/01 at 19:34
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
No Joanna. That's a crime. After all the game is named after her. RARE DON'T MAKE ANOTHER HUGE DONKEY KONG 64 STYLE MISTAKE!
Sat 19/05/01 at 19:00
Regular
The original was based on Joanna DARK so they should try to keep her in it if they are gonna call it by the same name.

It'd be great if there was a kinda Turok Rage wars thing with all the Goldeneye and Perfect Dark characters in it....
Sat 19/05/01 at 18:15
Apparently the new perfect dark game for GameCube (rumoured to be called Perfect Dark Zero) will not have Joanna Dark in it! I hope they keep her as the game won't be the same without her!
Thu 17/05/01 at 10:59
It has 48 MB of ram anyway? But there are loads of ways that the Gamecube could be upgraded, I think it has that port like what is on the bottom of the N64.
Wed 16/05/01 at 19:18
I've heard loads of rumours on the net about what might be happening on the GameCube!
Apparently there will be an expansion pak just like the N64 for the Gamecube!
The consoles ram will increase from 16MB to 48MB! Think of how great the graphics will be!!
Have any of u got any new rumours?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.